JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Did this game get anywhere except the barn and patio since I last played for 10 days straight??? Real days not game days!

Reactions: Frank01
D

Deleted member 2479505

There is a note says that saves from previous version (v12) won't work for v.13....so if I download v13 does it mean I have to play from the beginning(v.01)???or there is a option in the game to play only v.13???
Another question....I haven't played v.12 yet.....so if I want play v.12 then do I have to download the older version (v.12)....or I can play the v.12 in the latest version (v.13)....but it says that v.12 save won't work for v.13.....plz some one help me to understand....I am confused

Last edited by a moderator:

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
There is a note says that saves from previous version (v12) won't work for v.13....so if I download v13 does it mean I have to play from the beginning(v.01)???or there is a option in the game to play only v.13???

V13 is also known as FOTM II, is a game in its own right.
It starts as FOTM II from the beginning, but is basically a continuation of V12. You also get in with full sex scenes and don't have to struggle through all kinds of progress.
The next update will also be a continuation of FOTM II (V13).

Another question....I haven't played v.12 yet.....so if I want play v.12 then do I have to download the older version (v.12)....or I can play the v.12 in the latest version (v.13)....but it says that v.12 save won't work for v.13.....plz some one help me to understand....I am confused

yes exactly, to play V12 (FOTM I) you have to download this version
If you have played through V12, you just can't transfer the saves from part 1 to V13 (FOTM II)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Please read my post on page 911, Hope that it will be of some help.

Even thou the saves from FOTM I (V12) will not work with FOTM II a.k.a. (V13),
I would recommend that you play FOTM I (V12) first,
or you will miss out on too much of the storyline for FOTM II a.k.a. (V13) to make any sense

Reactions: yoyomistro
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes