Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I think that at the end of the game they will get pregnant,maybe out of jealousy Melinda will kick him a little ,but then she will forgive and refuse to have sex,and while she is angry with him,he will slowly jerk off in the bathroom to Rhonda.And when the storm over his head subsides,he tearfully repents and they will live together as a family(it is unlikely that Melinda will kill the father of her child and the children of her daughters)!Meanwhile,Cynthia and Vicki find out that William is involved in the kidnapping of Daniel's parents(or maybe Melinda herself?)..further along the genre,a small action movie with a shootout, where William is safely sent to another world,the release of his parents (or who-one of them) and everyone is happy!Returning back to the house,Daniel is a father with many children,one of the parents becomes a grandmother ,or if everyone is alive,then happy grandparents have a bunch of grandchildren, and Daniel has unlimited fucking with everyone in the house as an alpha male!The end of the game!)))I'm just kidding!I don't think it will be that easy!..:):D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Is it a big problem if I go to the kitchen at Week 13, 16:00 and don't see the option "I like your makeup" when it says so? Because I saw it a while ago and chose "Is Gina coming".

Do I have to go back or just wait for it to show up?

I'm also at a point now where if I choose "Is Gina coming" she will invite me to her home. It seems I moved ahead of the walkthrough.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Week 13, Day 6 1600 "Don't go to the kitchen anymore it might mess something up", needs to be way earlier.

There is a whole section of weeks before this where you are just supposed to repeat scenes to skip through days and the walkthrough never warns you what things not to do when skipping. If someone edits the walkthough, just note that as an addendum.

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Looks like the "Cougar Club" may have moved to Linda's !
If so , Will Melinda turn up ?
And, Can we still earn $250 per visit (Need to raise money for Boob job (again!))
View attachment 861549
Update due before end of Month.
The picture made me think that Ann/Aurelia could be right and Melinda is actually active in the Cougar-club, that means she has sex with young guys there.
If one continues to spin and the developer wants to offer us an ntr-event, it could be that
Melinda and Daniel meet there by chance, there is a quarrel between the two of them, but then they come to terms with each other and "spend" hours there together.
So you can then build in sex scenes between Melinda and different boys and Daniel.... Well, he fucks everything anyway. :devilish:
If only the question were then only whether this event then for ntr-hater would be skipable, without it has influence on the play expiration.

sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
The picture made me think that Ann/Aurelia could be right and Melinda is actually active in the Cougar-club, that means she has sex with young guys there.
If one continues to spin and the developer wants to offer us an ntr-event, it could be that
Melinda and Daniel meet there by chance, there is a quarrel between the two of them, but then they come to terms with each other and "spend" hours there together.
So you can then build in sex scenes between Melinda and different boys and Daniel.... Well, he fucks everything anyway. :devilish:
If only the question were then only whether this event then for ntr-hater would be skipable, without it has influence on the play expiration.
I don't think melinda is active in the Cougar club

1603236771268.png

Last edited:

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
I don't think melinda is active in the Cougar club
I hope you are right, I accept ntr if I can choose it as a player, not if it is forced on me.
I also hope that if Melinda was a cougar, she found true love in Daniel and that she closed with the past.
Otherwise there are a lot of guys in the conversation who want to get into Melinda's panties and I really don't want to see that :mad:

Foot Of The Mountains 15.10.2020 05_26_14.png Foot Of The Mountains 15.10.2020 05_02_52.png Foot Of The Mountains 15.10.2020 19_57_45.png

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
I hope you are right, I accept ntr if I can choose it as a player, not if it is forced on me.
I also hope that if Melinda was a cougar, she found true love in Daniel and that she closed with the past.
Otherwise there are a lot of guys in the conversation who want to get into Melinda's panties and I really don't want to see that :mad:

View attachment 867152 View attachment 867153 View attachment 867154
Mmmm.. wonder what kind of relationship she had with these people.. hope its not bad.. hope we find out in the future updates

testdepaginas

Oct 1, 2020
I'm missing something because the guy doesn't offer it? Do you know how to get the weed for the girl a second time?
Do you remember how to do this? or someone can?
The first time, Will gave it in the Kitchen.
Every night tells me to let her go or keep her... and only keeping because I want to get weed a second time for same scenes

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
What happens if you go to the kitchen and tell then have lunch with Melinda and Gina and you choose the option "I like your makeup" instead of "Is Gina coming"?

testdepaginas

Oct 1, 2020
What happens if you go to the kitchen and tell then have lunch with Melinda and Gina and you choose the option "I like your makeup" instead of "Is Gina coming"?
I think I only have the option I Like your dress.
Go to Gina's house, talk to Paul with only the option "Continue". Then return.

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
I think that Melinda thinks she is part of a "Ladies Group".
But unbeknown to her, This "Ladies Group" is Really a "Cougar Club"
Look at Melinda's so called friends, Every one of them wants to have sex with Daniel !
oh is Ladies Group in the new update 12?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
oh is Ladies Group in the new update 12?
The Cougar Club First turned up in "Update V11" and was last seen in "Update V12".
You meet the Cougar Club when you go to Babs on Tuesdays, Thursdays or Fridays,
Also you see some of them when Melinda visits Bab in the morning.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes