funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
Wasn't she already fucking the MC who is 19? Shouldn't she already be a cougar?
No, at that time in the game Melinda has not yet had sex with Daniel.
But there are two names (Toni/Dwayne) in the diary, where we don't know what their relationship is to Melinda.
Since the number 500 is written behind the name Dwayne, this could mean a payment, but we don't know the exact amount

Reactions: TrueJackal

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Naaaahhh, that Melinda Lee fucks with a dildo is a bold thesis, I don't think so.
What I noticed with the picture, why does Melinda have a strapless double dildo at all ?
I still hope that the affair with Lee will be solved easily......
William comes home, sees Melinda being groped by Lee and the rest is history.

But all in all I'm afraid that Melinda is in a metamorphosis and will turn into a vamp in FOTM II and we won't find anything of her original character anymore.
Should Ann and Aurelia really be right and Melinda has been a cougar since the beginning of the game?
View attachment 853896 View attachment 853897
this's happening the developer stopped respecting the personality of those charcs. he say until when Mc will fuck melinda ( he should thinking about that before doing a new part he make he's own trap many scenes low story that's the result now ) .. guys need something new ....paaaafff Jax blackmail scene and now with Lee , who was a slut like Ann become a good girl and melinda become the new slut .. like i said before the developer destroying he's own game if that will happen i will say good bye to this game .

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
No, at that time in the game Melinda has not yet had sex with Daniel.
But there are two names (Toni/Dwayne) in the diary, where we don't know what their relationship is to Melinda.
Since the number 500 is written behind the name Dwayne, this could mean a payment, but we don't know the exact amount
They probably banging melinda in secret. Who knows

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
"Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]" Follows on shortly after " Foot Of The Mountains I" a.k.a. (V12)
William is in the hospital having an operation on his arm.

It's a new chapter, a separate game, your saves from previous FOTM chapter won't work,
The New stats are low now, but with little work you can easily get them to the required level,
You cannot skip events that you have previously seen.

"Foot Of The Mountains" Games are as follows:-

(a)" Foot Of The Mountains" (V1 to V9 &V11-V12). {"Chapter I"} a.k.a. (V12)

(b) "Foot Of The Mountains" (V10). {Stand alone Christmas Special}

(c) "Foot Of The Mountains II [V1.0]". {"Chapter II"} a.k.a. (V13).

i copied
Ahchi answer
Hi, i´m new here and download the game and got confused also, so where i can find the first version if they exist.

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
I ............. damn it, idiot
i was thinking all the time who could be the guy who calls barbara and i didn't think who is older than barbara.
For me the scene didn't make sense because it couldn't be Melinda who called Barbara.
Foot Of The Mountains 05.10.2020 17_09_43.png
Until then, of course :unsure:, it must have been William.
At first I suspected Carlos, because he was also snooping around the house, but somehow it didn't fit either.
But why the hell did William have an affair with Barbara and bring her home, does that make sense or am I wrong?
Foot Of The Mountains 12.10.2020 19_39_11.png
It's just that William and Barbara are in collaboration and want to get rid of Melinda/Daniel, and have gotten rid of Daniel's parents before..........

Mehhhh, too little concrete information, or ?

• Hey there
Reactions: Smt66

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
okay now i am sure it will be some gay scenes ^^ ,i think melinda know about lee that is gay and that she want fuck him using the toy but if it will be a NTR sex scenes lee fucking melinda not the contrary i will stop playing this game i am not joking i will delete it definitely ...
Probably,just by version 12 ,the script has exhausted itself or the author has created such a dead end situation that there was no point in continuing it..This is how part 2 appeared...I hope she doesn't repeat the first scenario.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I ............. damn it, idiot
i was thinking all the time who could be the guy who calls barbara and i didn't think who is older than barbara.
For me the scene didn't make sense because it couldn't be Melinda who called Barbara.
View attachment 855294
Until then, of course :unsure:, it must have been William.
At first I suspected Carlos, because he was also snooping around the house, but somehow it didn't fit either.
But why the hell did William have an affair with Barbara and bring her home, does that make sense or am I wrong?
View attachment 855299
It's just that William and Barbara are in collaboration and want to get rid of Melinda/Daniel, and have gotten rid of Daniel's parents before..........

Mehhhh, too little concrete information, or ?
"Upstairs" that the spare room that Cyn was going to stay in(Ref dialog v9.9).
But who was William talking too, Since they just "walked" in through the front door and found Melinda on the couch.
And by the dialog were not worried about being seen there at that time of night !
I can think of only two other persons that you expect to be in the house that late, Ann or Rhonda.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Probably,just by version 12 ,the script has exhausted itself or the author has created such a dead end situation that there was no point in continuing it..This is how part 2 appeared...I hope she doesn't repeat the first scenario.
Have you considered that FOTM {Chapter I} a.k.a. (V12) had grown in size to 4.88 GB !
By starting FOTM {Chapter II} [v1.0] a.k.a. (V13) he had reduced the size of the download to 1.40 GB.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Have you considered that FOTM {Chapter I} a.k.a. (V12) had grown in size to 4.88 GB !
By starting FOTM {Chapter II} [v1.0] a.k.a. (V13) he had reduced the size of the download to 1.40 GB.
Yes ,I noticed it,but I didn't think much of it..perhaps there is some hidden meaning?)):)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes ,I noticed it,but I didn't think much of it..perhaps there is some hidden meaning?)):)
Not really, It's just the bigger the file, The greater the chance for an error while downloading.
Also some sites place limits on accounts as to how much can be downloaded at what speed.

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
is nothing hidden are the images etc, the version 13 to be part 2 lines of the game do not reach 30,000 as the version 1 has approximately 138,000 lines the weight will go up while updating the game

Last edited:

Bullet 10

Oct 8, 2020
hello bonhomie

I played this update yesterday and as you are asking several things I will tell you what I have achieved

I do not know if it's everything but it's what I was able to achieve

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I achieved all of them and some more. My question is when I go to the main toilet it says toilet fixing will be done by itself after some time but if you have done everything in the previous version and you want to proceed we are adding an option. Do you want to fix the toilet now yes or no? If I choose no I get the spanner scene. But if I fix it I get some advanced scene with Melinda later that's not supposed to happen at this point like letting you shower with her and teasing you and handjob. So I don't fix it in case I miss something. My question is does it really tells you to fix the toilet at some point?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
The walkthrough, Week 5 day 6, 10am, they tell you are supposed to use lotion but you don't have any.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes