darko55

Feb 26, 2019
ok...i started the game from the beginning and follow exactly Chemmy´s Walktrought but can ´t found or trigger Rohnda Boob Job and processing by the first option on drinking evening is still the same.....i´d rather wait for the fixed version.

killroy#5284

Nov 19, 2018
Love this game

Who knows how to get these better * More tease in toilet scenes with ann
* you need more melinda lesbian points

Thx

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have a save of FOTM 1.0, which waltkthrough should i take directly to the new update? Is this ---Week 34 Day 1 Monday --- ?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
finally I managed to unlock everything and get to the end of the game overall grade 6/10. unfortunately some bugs and little attention to the plot ruin the game besides, women appear out of nowhere who are punctually fucked by Daniel. The animations are always a bit weak but the dialogues are really devoid of content. in my opinion the must end the game with the next update; stop for a moment to reflect and review them all. You can continue with these models and remake a remake of the game or change the subject completely. what he has to do, however, is to study a solid plot, improve the animations and settings and above all improve the dialogues

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I have a save of FOTM 1.0, which waltkthrough should i take directly to the new update? Is this ---Week 34 Day 1 Monday --- ?
I used Chemmy's WT and tried to match it up to FOTM-1. The issue, as Chemmy pointed out, was new content intermixed with existing content. I recommend starting a fresh game to see all the changes.

Reactions: Hlextor

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Saves from FOTM I (V12) will not work on FOTM II a.k.a. (V13) or FOTM II V2.0
Make sure you have "FOTM II V2.0 Fixed" and start fresh using Chemmy New FOTM II V2.0 Walkthrough
FOTM II follows on shortly after FOTM I, And in the gap William entered hospital for an operation on his arm.
SNC has given you some Starting Stats with are low but can soon be raised.
Good luck and enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I used Chemmy's WT and tried to match it up to FOTM-1. The issue, as Chemmy pointed out, was new content intermixed with existing content. I recommend starting a fresh game to see all the changes.
Saves from FOTM I (V12) will not work on FOTM II a.k.a. (V13).
Make sure you have "FOTM II V2.0 Fixed" and start freash using Chemmy NewFOTM II V2.0 Walkthrough
Thanks for your help, i appreciate it. But where i can i find "FOTM II V2.0 Fixed" and "NewFOTM II V2.0 Walkthrough"? On first page? I can´t find it. :unsure:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks for your help, i appreciate it. But where i can i find "FOTM II V2.0 Fixed" and "NewFOTM II V2.0 Walkthrough"? On first page? I can´t find it. :unsure:
Chemmy's Walkthrough:-https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-2-v2-0-serialnumbercomics.21019/page-56#post-1839505

Reactions: TheRavenUK

juanmillan01

Aug 24, 2018
I finished this update and I feel that it picks up again, the last scene of Lee was exciting, obviously the same thing will happen as with ax (or whatever it will be called) but with some differences. I already gave up this game but now I want the next update, not only because of the scenes of sex with Melinda (they are the best because she is the best MILF of all games) but because of the story that finally advanced, little but I advance and with a very good impact.
We'll see if this continues to improve.

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
which line in save should i change to allow Emily massage scenes?

already 5th week and still have no options for that but i can massage after tennis

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes