funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
anyone have the original story?
Did Melinda kiled Lee like the former NTR scene?
The scene is not visible.
Nobody knows if Melinda will be raped and how it will continue.
You only hear one shot. Whether Lee is in the eternal hunting grounds or whether he survives the scene, we cannot say.
Even that Melinda has shot is in question, there is still the "benefactor" who protects Daniel, and this can also be the case with Melinda

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
anyone have the original story?
Did Melinda kiled Lee like the former NTR scene?
The kidnap BS is the SNC version, he still haven't seen my original version, 1.0 was half of the NTR setup but he reduced some of the scenes, because the changes he did last version I was going to add more built up with the other half NTR setup but SNC couldn't agreed that he will not reduce anynore scenes, so I decided not giving him the rest of the idea, now he forced to end the Lee contents without NTR, he told me he and his Dev friend had a talk that he should focus on the murder story (what a joke) and some long term pateron told him not to do Melinda NTR anymore, well there is still NTR like Paul watching MC and Lara and Ann watching MC and Mel but no one gives a fuck, dm me if you want Lee's first half of the original, can't give you the second half yet maybe after next version

Mr. Creampie!

Dec 1, 2017
The kidnap BS is the SNC version, he still haven't seen my original version, 1.0 was half of the NTR setup but he reduced some of the scenes, because the changes he did last version I was going to add more built up with the other half NTR setup but SNC couldn't agreed that he will not reduce anynore scenes, so I decided not giving him the rest of the idea, now he forced to end the Lee contents without NTR, he told me he and his Dev friend had a talk that he should focus on the murder story (what a joke) and some long term pateron told him not to do Melinda NTR anymore, well there is still NTR like Paul watching MC and Lara and Ann watching MC and Mel but no one gives a fuck, dm me if you want Lee's first half of the original, can't give you the second half yet maybe after next version
i'd love to see more ntr can i get the original

InsainerPayne

Jul 28, 2020
I am getting this error, please help
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 351, in script
    if wautip ==1 and kfail == 0:
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 351, in <module>
NameError: name 'wautip' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 351, in script
  File "D:\Anime\F95_zone\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Anime\F95_zone\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Anime\F95_zone\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\FootOfTheMoutainsII-2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 351, in <module>
NameError: name 'wautip' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.1.457
Foot Of The Moutains II 2.0
Wed Nov 11 15:56:17 2020

DzanX666

Sep 10, 2018
Hi guys im stuck in night massage scene, after poker.

I cant get kiss and remove underwear at tje same time.

Any idea?

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Anybody else getting an error message during the foursome scene with Cynthia after the club?

The game crashes and wont allow me to proceed.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes