Sweptba ckFlame

Jun 24, 2020

This is the fixed version, You are welcome. :) And no I am not messing with you guys, I tried it myself.

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
Need help i already search over the thread but found nothing so i ask again, im stuck i cant get the option of the stronger pills from Linda, any advise pls? TnT
pills.png pills 2.png

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
there is no continuation for lee and my best milf melinda?
You mean of his attempts to get into Melinda's pants? That was met with outrage and cries of "NTR!!!!" and guy running this thing decided against continuing the storyline and instead just let Danny boy embarrass him a bunch.

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
Damn love the premise, I'll bet the story is pretty good. Sadly 2 ugly women, only 1 is hot.

Is there enough content to play only for the hot one and can you avoid the other ones completely?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Damn love the premise, I'll bet the story is pretty good. Sadly 2 ugly women, only 1 is hot.

Is there enough content to play only for the hot one and can you avoid the other ones completely?
No, They all interact with Daniel to advance the storyline.

Reactions: Imnus

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
there is no continuation for lee and my best milf melinda?
We do not know !
Melinda and Lee were "alone ?"
Lee had a pistol.
There was a gun shot !
Melinda told Daniel to go with Debbie !
But remember We did not see Lee Die !

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
We do not know !
Melinda and Lee were "alone ?"
Lee had a pistol.
There was a gun shot !
Melinda told Daniel to go with Debbie !
But remember We did not see Lee Die !
That's coz SNC is still confused about the idea of removing NTR entirely. I'd say he better release a patch file separately for NTR audience. Just like how countless other games does with Incest. That's the only way to keep both the audience. Or he'll lose one or the other! Just my two fuckin pennies worth!

Reactions: I love melinda

Imnus

Apr 26, 2020
No, They all interact with Daniel to advance the storyline.

Thanks, but by avoid completely I mean sexually, is there enough content to be worth playing just for the one on the right of the banner?

I really like the premise and it seems the game has good scenery which is pretty rare for these kind of games but I really like.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks, but by avoid completely I mean sexually, is there enough content to be worth playing just for the one on the right of the banner?

I really like the premise and it seems the game has good scenery which is pretty rare for these kind of games but I really like.
In FOTM II you have to have sex with Ann to advance the storyline with Melinda.
But I am not sure about Rhonda.

Reactions: Imnus

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Chapter 1 pls I also need help with using the save
If are wanting a save from the end of {Chapter 1} so you can start FOYM II
then I must inform you that you do not need one!
SNC Has already given Daniel some stats and cash to start with so you just need to play.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes