Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Guys I know this has been mentioned before but since I'm new, would you please tell me how should I fix the error when fucking Cynthia in her room? It gives 2 errors in a row and with pressing "ignore" button it goes to Main Menu page.
This might be of some help.
Hi,

For the folling error, i have a crapy solution.

File "game/cynhotel.rpy", line 499, in script
if wautip ==1 and kfail == 0:
NameError: name 'wautip' is not defined

We need to set wautip = 1 in the game. To avoid to modify the base game, i used this mod : https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-of-the-mountains-1-2-cheat-menu-v1-2-2-cld.29510/
And i add the var on the line 37 (game\CHEATMOD\CHEATMOD.rpy) :

init 999 python:
config.developer = True
config.console = True
wautip = 1

funny_hunnie

May 20, 2018
I think that FOTM II has lost the charm of FOTM I.
Sure, in the first part you had to spend a lot of time to get Melinda's panties, but at least as a player you had influenced the course of the game.
In FOTM II it is true that Daniel is more of a marginal figure, who doesn't contribute anything to the story except "oh, I fuck everything".
The whole plot has passed to Melinda, and she is the one who drives the events forward.
In my opinion SNC made the mistake that you, me, we as players can contribute so little to the story.
He should really remember that it should be Daniel who plays the main character, if this continues it would be appropriate to add the tag "female protagonist".
So, that my modest 2 Cent

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
so whats the NTR
The ONE real bit of NTR was in Chapter I, And was mostly Avoidable,
It was a blackmail scene and contained a number of clues to advanced the story line.
(The problem was you were suppose to complete the scene the FIRST time you came across it !
But some people kept repeating the scene and THEN complained about it )
That scene has now been reworked and greatly watered down.

The other so called NTR scene is in Chapter II,
Where despite warning that "not all is what it seems" and we should play through first,
Some people jumped the gun and started screaming about Lee before playing the scenes through.
I hope this will put your fears to rest,
The NPC's in this game do have a life, and in your inter-actions with them you may come across them being intermate,
But the game IS not a NTR game.

Hope this helps.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes