juhi

May 1, 2017
I am replaying this again from long time, how do you upgrade the pills to a stronger pills? I cant advance the sceen because of this need help

leo1999

Mar 17, 2020
Please help me i have already completed thi game till week 23 but do to someone it didn't load i dont wana play again from start 'can u help me with this'

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
okay but how still no one share it here at F95 , the only websites shared the fix i think those :

i got bad internet so its impossible to download it from those sites .

Last edited:

Kosova

Jan 23, 2020
okay but how still no one share it here at F95 , the only websites shared the fix i think those :

i got bad internet so its impossible to download it from those sites .
First of all thats not true, even from those website its still same file with same issue, so its not fixed as you said. Download it and u can try it if u want, still has same issue.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
First of all thats not true, even from those website its still same file with same issue, so its not fixed as you said. Download it and u can try it if u want, still has same issue.
okay so they was lying pfff , well thnx for the info even if i wanted to check i cant , like i said i got bad internet i live with compressed games only .

Reactions: Kosova
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes