dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Wouldn't it be better to make a new game?
With the imagination and story telling you think SNC has brain to make a better game? He said he will continue with Tangle up which is a very boring game or make new game with Melinda in it so he can keep milking his pateron

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Serial NumberComics is a good developer.
But the new content is not interesting.
A tattoo man competing with the MC can't do anything.
There is no such thing as a new competition.
All the women are already the MC's fuck girls.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
Serial NumberComics is a good developer.
But the new content is not interesting.
A tattoo man competing with the MC can't do anything.
There is no such thing as a new competition.
All the women are already the MC's fuck girls.
I agree with you. With the start of the game, with each update, the number of women who have a relationship with Daniel increases and has no competitors. A uniform path is being taken.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
We might have a hero I think he Joined the $30 tier, yesterday there is only 3 spot left, now it's sold out, still need to confirm with him

Reactions: Llamamann

Mujaga

Mar 11, 2019
Foot of the Mountains v12 don work fine, i play it with the Walktrough an after 9.9/ Start Final v11 nothing is like in the Walktrough.
Any idea ?

Thx

Kick Staff

Sep 15, 2017
Does this game live up to the Rape tag, guys? A game where the one got raped cry, scream and yell like they are about to die. Or just another fake "rape" where only a little bit of force element exist then everyone happily enjoy the sex?

Reactions: dollarin

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Foot of the Mountains v12 don work fine, i play it with the Walktrough an after 9.9/ Start Final v11 nothing is like in the Walktrough.
Any idea ?

Thx
This is what I did , Hope it will give you some ideas of what to do.
(Please only use as a guide)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does this game live up to the Rape tag, guys? A game where the one got raped cry, scream and yell like they are about to die. Or just another fake "rape" where only a little bit of force element exist then everyone happily enjoy the sex?
The tag refers to a scene where someone was blackmailed into having sex (FOTM_I)
And with the use of drugs in (V10) and the same in FOTM_II (V2.0)

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes