Kamild90

Feb 28, 2019
What's with the dialogues in the Melinda scenes ??
Most of them are ........ ..... ......... .........
this is not the full version.??? Downloaded from Patreon?
it has no imitation in bangbang thanks to this

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Il
Ok so I played the game in the past up to the end of V 0.12. I've had to replay the game because I forgot a lot of it since then. It was then and continues to be a total confusing mess...sandbox you know? Even with the WT the game's events happen out of sequence to make everything devolve into a hunt for fap scenes instead of a flowing logical story and the fap scenes repeat ad nauseum. It seems like the "Slow Burn" ratio to notice a change is like a 50/1 type of grind. At one point you are Shagging the aunt rotten and yet still doing bedroom scenes where she is chastising the M/C for his inappropriate behavior, really? Another thing that bugged me is that you get a warning and choice to avoid the lactations scenes, but no warnings are avoidance choice for the Ann golden shower crap (Really, really is NOT my thing). I did notice some changes in the first 12 versions of the story since I played the game. One example is the Jax scene where Daniel had bought what he thought was a real pistol found out the hard way when he tried to use it on Jax and save Melinda from rape. That was gone this go round. It's an interesting story enough to make me want to see what happens at the end, but the path to get there is painful. Even following the WT I find myself using the cheat mod to reset days to try to get the game to follow the WT and make sure I trigger the events. As a player I shouldn't have to work so hard just to follow a story.
l refer you to my mod https://f95zone.to/threads/fotm-sex-grind.62692/

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I should probably stop spamming that but it’s so dang relevant to everyone’s comments. I’m rewriting and reorganizing scenes in an accessible format that’s more enjoyable to play

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Bad time for the developer to raise tiers. The game was not doing that well. You're supposed to raise tiers when the graph is going up not down.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Bad time for the developer to raise tiers. The game was not doing that well. You're supposed to raise tiers when the graph is going up not down.
When Lee was introduced, there was an element of fear added into the game. People were intrigued and started wondering "what's gonna happen now, is she gonna cheat or what else" several questions were raised and it piqued interest. And then non-ntr fans came along and throwed a tantrum and forced SNC to rewrite everything and butchered the game.

Now after it got mangled and disfigured, non-ntr fans are nowhere in sight (they all seem to have left) and SNC don't know how to fix it back up. Classic.

Last update was so bad, I rarely ever visit this thread anymore!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
When Lee was introduced, there was an element of fear added into the game. People were intrigued and started wondering "what's gonna happen now, is she gonna cheat or what else" several questions were raised and it piqued interest. And then non-ntr fans came along and throwed a tantrum and forced SNC to rewrite everything and butchered the game.

Now after it got mangled and disfigured, non-ntr fans are nowhere in sight (they all seem to have left) and SNC don't know how to fix it back up. Classic.

ntr fans coerced SNC to rewrite the game first for half assed ntr. Its basically going back to how it started with no ntr and guess who's throwing a tantrem now?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
A scat tag needs to be added to the game. I just ran across it with Ann in the bathroom trying to avoid the golden shower scene. In V 0.12 all that happened was Ann got off the toilet and wanted you to pound her ass then the scene transitioned into Melinda coming in the bathroom. Now instead Ann sits back on the toilet and lets it rip. Both scenes are REALLY, REALLY not my thing , gross. This game has more and more scenes with urination and scat fetish scenes that are unavoidable as it progresses. Fuck NTR this shit is gross and that's my two cents.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
ntr fans coerced SNC to rewrite the game first for half assed ntr. Its basically going back to how it started with no ntr and guess who's throwing a tantrem now?

He is trying get the NTR fan base back, some $30 tier person said there is some Lee and Jax uncut scenes in this holiday version, I’m partly responsible that you guys didn’t get the full Lee contents, because in v1 he cut my scenes and I got mad, so I didn’t give him the second half, SNC didn’t want anymore of my ideas anyway, not just the negative pateron dm he revived, he felt unless ashamed using my ideas, so made some bs excuses said I shouldn’t side track my story, then where the fuck is the murder story? He had a choice before chapter 2 he asked me should I do NTR patch or 2 versions, I wrote some Non-NTR ideas for him and he didn’t reply, He might think it’s too much work, well making money is not easy, look how lazy his last update was, now he is going to throw some NTR fan art so he will get some fans back, give me a break, I think the Johnny army is on holiday, if they see this holiday version they will be back to their job

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Oh good you guys are here, thought you guys have left this game for a second there! Nice.

Are you suggesting I'm throwing a tantrum? Well check how many posts I've made in this thread and see if any of them are about begging to change the storyline, or whining, or shaming people for having a fetish. I simply just gave up and moved on, and in my previous comment i was only explaining to that person what went wrong.

Also make sure to leave that facepalm reaction, i so miss it these days.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
NTR or not, it doesn't bother me, just as long the story is good and how it was implemented into the game. I play these games for the story and challenges really, if ntr gets added or not, i don't care, just keep the story good and on track, by finding out on who killed the MC parents.

Last edited:

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
the fact that there's no grind doesn't make me appreciate the scenes I get ... it was the reason why I personally loved the scenes with Melinda, it felt like you earned and deserved it but now it's just becoming like any average VN out here
I strongly disagree. There are more ways to make scenes feel earned.

1) Many great VNs use good writing and branching paths to make scenes feel earned.
2) A lock and key, point and click style is a fine method of progression that doesn't require the needless repetition. It also leaves plenty of room for new dialogue and character interactions to introduce progression without feeling like you're running in circles.

The grinding isn't just bad because it's boring. It's bad because you as a player don't know if you need to repeat a scene 5 more times, or if you have to go unlock something, THEN repeat a scene 5 more times. Repeating a scene several times is arbitrary, and if the dev made it clear that you were just doing the same scene with the same dialogue it would feel stupid.

If they really want to use grinding, they should have different dialogue every time, and let players know clearly what scenes they're missing and what they can do to get them. When you help Ann with the dishes, it should show you right there what points are being increased. And there should be a logbook that lets you know what scenes you don't have yet, and how to get them.

A lock and key system would also work as you'd be fulfilling quests and interacting with characters the whole time, so you'd get to know them before fucking them. There are so many options that are so much better.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes