seabass315

Jun 22, 2018
Got a nice little piece of info for you guys if you haven't figured it out yet. I think william knows daniel is fucking melinda.
How, look at the scene where cynthia visits him in the hospital, its cut what he said but cynthia screams out Daniel.. NO!

So william might be planning something which explains the old man and the woman in the basement... might be melindas replacement.

BongBD

Jun 19, 2020
meldp.jpg
I Don't know is this image was V10 or it is from current Christmas.
but it is too hot.
Someone please tell me.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
The sexy scene of Daniel and Melinda has become repetitive and boring. Melinda must be with other people
Personally, I completely agree with you!Dev failed to properly play up Daniel's relationship with Melinda and as a result, their relationship became routine and ceased to be intriguing and interesting...In my opinion, the game will not save Melinda's relationship with other characters(such as NTR), because it seems that the author said everything that he could, or what he had enough imagination..The game simply merges, due to the crisis of the author's creativity at the stage of completion of this game..But, it would be fair to note that the author is honestly trying to bring the game to the end, no longer trying to attend to some plot, and after all, what were the fans ' hopes..! Too bad!((

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
update coming in 24hr which means few days after or next week because he is always late, but that is only for $30 vip tier, 7 spot left if anyone want to waste their money

Reactions: amin2020

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Personally, I completely agree with you!Dev failed to properly play up Daniel's relationship with Melinda and as a result, their relationship became routine and ceased to be intriguing and interesting...In my opinion, the game will not save Melinda's relationship with other characters(such as NTR), because it seems that the author said everything that he could, or what he had enough imagination..The game simply merges, due to the crisis of the author's creativity at the stage of completion of this game..But, it would be fair to note that the author is honestly trying to bring the game to the end, no longer trying to attend to some plot, and after all, what were the fans ' hopes..! Too bad!((
I actually hope he makes a new game with all new characters and a completely new story.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Sorry don't think there will be a $30 tier hero here will share it, have to wait for 7 to 14 days for the other low tier, It's said this holiday version is behind the scenes yeh maybe doing some uncut scenes like the movies, maybe we get to the Lee banging Melinda but his setup was shit, I did have a idea long time ago telling SNC puting me and him into the game where Melinda sucking our dick off so she can get to be in the new game, mix IRL and fictional concept together is always fun, there is some $30 tier canceled their pateron I think they have to play the update to decide if they want to renew next month

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes