Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
the art style is so amazing, but playing is so pain in the ass. I've lost a lot following the walkthrough. there's no week point in the menu . so anyway I'm still playing part 1

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
I don't think it's out even it's out $30 tier pateron will not share with us, this is not the $10 tier anymore, $20 have to wait for another 7 days, and $10 wait for 14, and $5 wait for 21 days, I can't wait to see SNC drop his number next month

Mar 11, 2018
Perhaps any1 has made a patch where aunt role is converted to mom? I dig the incest route already, but mom instead of aunt (I'm aware it conflicts with the backstory) suits better in my opinion. Personally, I find aunt (if she is mc main love interest) as a role equal to step-mother, where the incest just isn't as passionate (yes, I am a filthy "pure" incest supporter) as it could be.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Perhaps any1 has made a patch where aunt role is converted to mom? I dig the incest route already, but mom instead of aunt (I'm aware it conflicts with the backstory) suits better in my opinion. Personally, I find aunt (if she is mc main love interest) as a role equal to step-mother, where the incest just isn't as passionate (yes, I am a filthy "pure" incest supporter) as it could be.
Following. I'm interested too!

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes