The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Help! instead unlocking this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Which there should be no choices (just unlocking the image), instead I'm prompted with these choices

I'm pretty sure I tried all the combination of choices and it still won't let me unlock mentioned image in the gallery.

Also I did not use the cheat. Anyone run into the same problem?

Last edited:

zeruel09

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, Im pretty frustrated right now with this game, im in Week 3 day 3 wednesday and been following the walkthrough religiously but tthe 21:00 event where melinda walks on you and you tell her william doesnt deserve her and she slaps you, that scene just wont trigger on my save file and it just jumps to next day. Ive already searched here and there can anyone help me pls maybe a save file up to that moment would be a great help

jbdiiinhellMK

Aug 7, 2017
I updated the game and it completely doesn't seem like what has happened before.

It's like I skipped a lot in the progression, This happen to anyone else?

I go from Rhonda still being shy to wanting augmentation seemingly without a reason.

Mehryar

Aug 25, 2019
The saves files at first page is the most stupid thing ever!
I did versions on my own, inV2 did everything with debbie and reached the scenes where we drink with her and Melinda then fucked Debbie but nothing happened to finish the V2.
So I deleted my own saves, started with Saves posted in this page for "V3 complete saves" but it starts from zero! All my numbers are too low.Looks like I've never done this FOTM2 ever! Fuckin stupid.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The saves files at first page is the most stupid thing ever!
I did versions on my own, inV2 did everything with debbie and reached the scenes where we drink with her and Melinda then fucked Debbie but nothing happened to finish the V2.
So I deleted my own saves, started with Saves posted in this page for "V3 complete saves" but it starts from zero! All my numbers are too low.Looks like I've never done this FOTM2 ever! Fuckin stupid.
Try this.

Dec 19, 2020
this game is such a good game but you gotta do the same thing over and over again just to see little change. does anyone know how to cheat or do it faster.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes