Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Chapter 2 is officially in the mod! Not much yet, but it's available to be worked on. So for anyone who wants to see certain scenes go in different directions... *cough, lee, cough* post some input! link to the mod is in my signature

Dec 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "dokley, publicación: 4813645, miembro: 1151307"]
....... la actualización salió hoy no había nada en el 24 dejar de dar información falsa
[/CITAR] in the patreon say 24 hs to the act is ready

Reactions: rorudehentai

JackJorge

Sep 8, 2020
Chapter 2 is officially in the mod! Not much yet, but it's available to be worked on. So for anyone who wants to see certain scenes go in different directions... *cough, lee, cough* post some input! link to the mod is in my signature
nice Job !!

Im playing now and I enjoy a lot !

Reactions: Llamamann

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
LMAO the M/C will shag his aunt and cousins rotten but finds fooling about with his sister creepy and stops at a BJ. My M/C would've creampied her as he is the lot of 'em multiple times over given the chance LOL. ***Edit*** At least the last night she's there you can choose certain options and finally pie your sis. Save and follow WT to get all scenes.

The skyline in the Holiday version at Aunt Debbie's from the pool looks like Los Angeles with the smog and the cluster of high rises downtown.

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ok so I played the game in the past up to the end of V 0.12. I've had to replay the game because I forgot a lot of it since then. It was then and continues to be a total confusing mess...sandbox you know? Even with the WT the game's events happen out of sequence to make everything devolve into a hunt for fap scenes instead of a flowing logical story and the fap scenes repeat ad nauseum. It seems like the "Slow Burn" ratio to notice a change is like a 50/1 type of grind. At one point you are Shagging the aunt rotten and yet still doing bedroom scenes where she is chastising the M/C for his inappropriate behavior, really? Another thing that bugged me is that you get a warning and choice to avoid the lactations scenes, but no warnings are avoidance choice for the Ann golden shower crap (Really, really is NOT my thing). I did notice some changes in the first 12 versions of the story since I played the game. One example is the Jax scene where Daniel had bought what he thought was a real pistol found out the hard way when he tried to use it on Jax and save Melinda from rape. That was gone this go round. It's an interesting story enough to make me want to see what happens at the end, but the path to get there is painful. Even following the WT I find myself using the cheat mod to reset days to try to get the game to follow the WT and make sure I trigger the events. As a player I shouldn't have to work so hard just to follow a story.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes