Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
How long will you cry, man?
All the time crying because the developer didn't want to put his NTR shit in the game?
Look at the shit that game turned after that NTR shit.
Nothing makes sense, one of the best games on this site,
being turned into that pointless shit, they killed history,
killed one of the best milfs, ended up with one of the best personalities (melinda)
Just to put on this fucking fetish.
Congratulations.
I didn't mean to offend, but this cry of yours is already too boring.
Hi , bro! I am glad that you have not completely left us and sometimes appear here, as always with accurate and categorical assessments ..))After this special update, even such a stubborn fan of the game as I have no illusions about the game anymore,a beautiful and interesting game was killed, turning it into a banal "wanker", the purpose of which is to cut money until it finally died..Unfortunately, this is probably not my personal opinion, but a statement of fact!I will look for something else,everything is already dead here..Too bad! :cry:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Hi , bro! I am glad that you have not completely left us and sometimes appear here, as always with accurate and categorical assessments ..))After this special update, even such a stubborn fan of the game as I have no illusions about the game anymore,a beautiful and interesting game was killed, turning it into a banal "wanker", the purpose of which is to cut money until it finally died..Unfortunately, this is probably not my personal opinion, but a statement of fact!I will look for something else,everything is already dead here..Too bad! :cry:
Yeah, I tried, tried and tried to give this game and the developer another chance,
but it’s complicated, and he doesn’t help himself, he seems to want to sink for good.
The game is unfortunately dead, and so is the developer.

Reactions: Tikky

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
Not only he threw some random fan art and he think it is NTR/cuckold, he didn't even put a avoid option, telling the murder story while imply fetish into the game is not hard to do, maybe many people believed the non NTR fans forced him to not do NTR anymore, then what about this update? Obviously he don't give a shit as long as he can make more money, the real reason might be he think he didn't contribute enough of his idea into the game, not be cocky but I think he is jealous that my idea is better his and his other pateron, even he is getting all the credit he didn't felt those credit belong to him, I can make both side happy but he decided to ruined all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gardan

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Started up the holiday special, read 5 lines, skipped through the rest of it, closed the holiday special never to be opened again.

What a waste of time and disc space.

Delete...

One more crap update like this and I'll need to change my signature...
I think you should do it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: facedown6

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Not only he threw some random fan art and he think it NTR/cuckold, he didn't even put a avoid option, telling the murder story while imply fetish into the game is not hard to do, maybe many people believed the non NTR fans forced him to not do NTR anymore, then what about this update? Obviously he don't give a shit as long as he can make more money, the real reason might be he think he didn't contribute enough of his idea into the game, not be cocky but I think he is jealous that my idea is better his and his other pateron, even he is getting all the credit he didn't felt those credit belong to him, I can make both side happy but he decided to ruined all.
Some Devs are that way ......I wouldn't support this BugFest anyway (n)

Assguy

Jan 4, 2019
How to set a trap I'm clicking the location of the trap but nothing is happening can someone help

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes