footballprince

May 7, 2020
can somebody please make a mac version of the Xmas standalone. I can see many negative and some positive comments, but I just want to check it out myself. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: newyorkeryb

achtone

Aug 18, 2016
Every year half the devs think they need to take time to build some special fucking holiday edition and usually every god damn one of them is late as fuck. STOP. Just build a normal god damn release and include christmas/holloween/whatever in the story if you must do something. These stand alone episodes are a complete waste of time.

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I feel the NTR in this game could of been better for all parties with it being a competition type of NTR (Battle of The Bulges). Where you would have to keep your relationship with the girls high enough so the other guy (Lee) couldn't get with them but he will be trying to do the same. Like you could sabotage each other etc, it would make reading the text a must do so you don't say the wrong thing etc if you skip over it. The NTR fans would be happy and so would everyone else if you actually read the story and got to fuck up the other guy's chances.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
What the heck was that fiasco, obviously the dev don't know what to come up with anymore

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
The bonus scenes were aight but I don't really like how the 4th wall was broken like that.

Every year half the devs think they need to take time to build some special fucking holiday edition and usually every god damn one of them is late as fuck. STOP. Just build a normal god damn release and include christmas/holloween/whatever in the story if you must do something. These stand alone episodes are a complete waste of time.
Holiday specials suck mainly because you have to go out of your way to start up another game to see those scenes. If they were incorporated into the main game it'd be much smoother.

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
I feel the NTR in this game could of been better for all parties with it being a competition type of NTR (Battle of The Bulges). Where you would have to keep your relationship with the girls high enough so the other guy (Lee) couldn't get with them but he will be trying to do the same. Like you could sabotage each other etc, it would make reading the text a must do so you don't say the wrong thing etc if you skip over it. The NTR fans would be happy and so would everyone else if you actually read the story and got to fuck up the other guy's chances.
SNC asked me should he do a NTR patch or 2 versions/path, so I wrote non- NTR for Lee as well, the outcome is the same he dies because he failed to kill Melinda, the non NTR is Daniel bribe Lee with money and bring him to Linda's place to bang all the slut, so he will not get close to Melinda, he never replied me, in chapter v1 he start to reduce my scenes, i said don't reduce my scenes anymore for my coming NTR setup, he didn't agreed and start acting like a bitch, "it's my story I decided as I read it" so I didn't give him the other half of the Lee story, and he killed Lee in v2

Last edited:

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
y
I

SNC asked me should he do a NTR patch or 2 versions/path, so I wrote non- NTR for Lee as well, the outcome is the same he dies because he failed to kill Melinda, the non NTR is Daniel bribe Lee with money and bring him to Linda's place to bang all the slut, so he will not get close to Melinda, he never replied me, in chapter v1 he start to reduce my scenes, i said don't reduce my scenes anymore for my coming NTR setup, he didn't agreed and start acting like a bitch, "it's my story I decided as I read it" so I didn't give him the other half of the Lee story, and he killed Lee in v2, I can't wait to trash him more in the final version
you serious? ive been following this game for months but because of the ntr drama im just waiting to see how the game goes

John972

Apr 24, 2018
LMAO, loved the Holiday Special and how it broke the fourth wall - very original.

For those bitching and moaning - don't play it. Wait for the next update of the main game.

Yes, this game (FOTM) and SNC's previous one (TU) have their faults, but SNC has been consistently delivering content over the last three years. How many other VN games have been abandoned in that time? I have been following the threads for TU and FOTM since 2017 and all they prove is that a Dev can please some of the people some of the time but never all of the people all of the time...

Oct 26, 2020
I'm going to ask a question, no arguments needed I'm just curious as to why the Dev waited so long to add something as controversial as the NTR fetish so late in the game? And were all players warned about Melinda getting raped ahead of time or were they caught off guard?

dokley

Jan 9, 2019
I'm going to ask a question, no arguments needed I'm just curious as to why the Dev waited so long to add something as controversial as the NTR fetish so late in the game? And were all players warned about Melinda getting raped ahead of time or were they caught off guard?
Untitled2.jpg
SNC made a mistake he made the one of the sex scene unavoidable, so he remade v11, NTR fan won the poll and there was about 600 patreon at the time that means other half 300 don't give a shit as long as they see Melinda fuck, and Lee is another story, in my opinion it was blackmail scenes with a little force not rape, call what ever you like, get it over with wait for the final version to end this shit show

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul
Oct 26, 2020
View attachment 973221
SNC made a mistake he made the one of the sex scene unavoidable, so he remade v11, NTR fan won the poll and there was about 600 patreon at the time that means other half 300 don't give a shit as long as they see Melinda fuck, and Lee is another story, in my opinion it was blackmail scenes with a little force not rape, call what ever you like, get it over with wait for the final version to end this shit show
Yeah I played the Jax scene two days ago and now I'm fully caught up. But I'm pretty sure that was rape. Like I said I'm not here to argue or anything I'm just trying to see how or where the angst come from, but from the outside looking in I can see why a lot of players were upset and felt blindsided. Keep in my that in took players long grueling months of grinding to finally have sex with Melinda but it took Jax all but a couple of days. Plus as I mentioned before I don't think many players knew what was coming so you have to sympathize and understand the anger from on their side. My two cents.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
NTR ruined this game for me. I remember some cuckold fans kept begging Dev about it and the dev finally caved in. I mean how much of a cuck are these guys to dm a dev and beg 'ntr' in a harem game which had no ntr for so long in the development? Anyways is NTR still present in second game? If not, I would give the game a second chance. If he ditched the NTR, good for him

Last edited:

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
but is this a sequel or is it a reinterpretation of the first one so I have to start all over again?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
NTR ruined this game for me. I remember some cuckold fans kept begging Dev about it and the dev finally caved in. I mean how much of a cuck are these guys to dm a dev and beg 'ntr' in a harem game which had no ntr for so long in the development? Anyways is NTR still present in second game? If not, I would give the game a second chance. If he ditched the NTR, good for him
The dev put a poll up and the majority vote was in favour of it.

The patrons are who the dev makes the content for and they wanted the cuck shit.

215 votes to add NTR/cuckoldry and 123 against adding it. Majority rules so it gets added. The other patrons didn't give a shit either way and didn't vote.

• Sad
Reactions: purple-milk
2.50 star(s) 187 Votes