Wolfkins

Apr 10, 2020
Melinda could be truly possesive..
Not going lie, even though there are some truly sizzling scenes between Ann and Daniel (I've never seen more beautiful eyes than when Ann asks Daniel to slap her face with... well you know), I'm living for Melinda's seduction scenes of Daniel, there's so much passion in her that it screams in their sex scenes... I definitely don't mind her possessiveness at all.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
How not to melt when Melinda approaches and takes the head of Daniel in his hands, their lips so close to each other.
Hmmmm.
Melinda is so tender and gentle with him at these times.
But I admit that I love to see the scenes where she clearly shows her jealousy (he's mine, don't touch)
succulent arrrgh!
Melinda is an angel, and I would always say it.

Reactions: Wolfkins

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
How not to melt when Melinda approaches and takes the head of Daniel in his hands, their lips so close to each other.
Hmmmm.
But I admit that I love to see the scenes where she clearly shows her jealousy (he's mine, don't touch)
succulent arrrgh!
Sweet dreams. ;)

Reactions: Tikky

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
Hmmmm.
succulent arrrgh!
when will be the next update according to you?

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Hmmmm.
succulent arrrgh!
Yes, Melinda is strong with her charisma, beauty and unpredictability!In our fantasies, we adore her and are ready to forgive everything.. well, or almost everything!))It is a pity that this is almost impossible to meet in real life..or can I?Why do some people here call us pervert fetishists?I confess, when it comes to Melinda, Yes, I am a pervert fetishist!And long live my QUEEN!!Amen! :ROFLMAO: :love:

• Haha
Reactions: blablubiblub

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
So the dev plays the game from scratch after every update before releasing ...... no fucking wonder they're always late with the release it takes days of playing and grinding to finish the game from start to Finnish

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Yeah it can but here it just serves to make the game artificially longer with half the grind it would still take at least a day to Finnish and I mean 24 hours of playtime

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Yeah ill give you that. They have cut back on it. But as an android user primarily that first part of the game is to long to get through. The first time I played I just chased Melinda and it took 7 hours to get done with her content then I realized that I cant go to the next version till I grind the other two. Spoiler I didn't :LOL: to this day I still haven't gotten past version 1. True story!

• Haha

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Yeah ill give you that. They have cut back on it. But as an android user primarily that first part of the game is to long to get through. The first time I played I just chased Melinda and it took 7 hours to get done with her content then I realized that I cant go to the next version till I grind the other two. Spoiler I didn't :LOL: to this day I still haven't gotten past version 1. True story!
What happens is that DEV has that gemstone in the game (MELINDA :love: ) that most people don't give up on!
If he didn't have that gem, this game would be dead from the start with all that grind!

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Fucking flies full of shit! :) :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm gone for now! I will return when there's no flies around here to spread the shit!
Flies, Just don't wear your fapping paws because you'll need them to dig out the shit later!
The second one made her appearence now!
Sad flies, they are everywhere !!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
V11 complete

What's new:
Rhonda room short scene, but contains an important story for V12
Aurelia event at night after walking her home
Pruning the vine new images, anal fetish start
New scenes at 14:00 with Melinda
Toilet with Ann, provoke her, points to collect for lesbian fetish lovers in future versions
Ann dp from V10 is there, plus additional scenes
New scenes when you visit Gina and Paul (short), also contains an important event for the future
Fixed disappearing sunbathing scene at an earlier point of time in the game
Edited the switch from V6 to V7, the option will appear if you finished one main important event, instead of 6 events, but you can still try to get them all.
My plan is to work on a complete walkthrough, and add to it every time a new release comes out, at the same time I can't wait to start working on V12, I have to make a decision about that in the coming 2 days.

PC

Android phones

chromebook/Android

save

there is no Mac as yet

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
V11 complete

What's new:
Toilet with Ann, provoke her, points to collect for lesbian fetish lovers in future versions
New scenes when you visit Gina and Paul (short), also contains an important event for the future
Edited the switch from V6 to V7, the option will appear if you finished one main important event, instead of 6 events, but you can still try to get them all.
My plan is to work on a complete walkthrough, and add to it every time a new release comes out, at the same time I can't wait to start working on V12, I have to make a decision about that in the coming 2 days.

PC
Mega

Android phones
Mega

chromebook/Android
Mega

save
Mega

there is no Mac as yet
WOW ready now?

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019
V11 complete

What's new:

PC
Mega

Android phones
Mega

chromebook/Android
Mega

save
Mega

there is no Mac as yet
what? then v12 in 2021jxjxxj

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
great, now i wait for chemmy to update his WT and ⲤⳐ ḒꝜ to update his cheat menu mod

2.50 star(s) 186 Votes