Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Here is my 7.0 beta save with gallery unlocked, after messing around, i found out what file the gallery is attached to

gallery 1, all unlocked
gallery 2, 7 out of 8 unlocked, rhonda sat. night event is lock because of the bug

Stats

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

Rhonda Relationship: 480
Melinda Relationship: 1605
Ann Relationship: 430
Melinda Suspicious: -13
Massage points: 26
Rhonda Inhibitions: -60
Money: $740

urine pill
linda pill

for the WT, i will do a small beta one only if i can get that 3rd image in gallery 2 unlocked again, got it with no problem the first time, the 2nd time i ran into a problem on getting it, and got it on my 3rd time when i started over with 7.0 beta for a 3rd time, this will be my 4th time starting over, if i can get it to trigger with no problems, then i will start over and make it while i play.
I´m sorry but there is no spanking scene with ann on this save, i´ve i choose "Stop and get away now" the game return me to my room and without the spanking scene i can´t get the garden blowjob from melissa at 15:00, i only can use the watering can and watering the yellow roses, so i guess anything is missing in your savefile

Reactions: EguHCTBEHuqT

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I´m sorry but there is no spanking scene with ann on this save, i´ve i choose "Stop and get away now" the game return me to my room and without the spanking scene i can´t get the garden blowjob from melissa at 15:00, i only can use the watering can and watering the yellow roses, so i guess anything is missing in your savefile
the only thing that is missing from that save is image 5 in gallery 2, which you can get with the fix that was posted and the rest of melinda when you ask her to bend doing the massage at night

I just deleted my FootOfTheMoutains from C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

i deleted the game folder itself, extracted the 7.0 beta again

downloaded my own save, extracted it, moved the saves folder over to FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\game

started the game, skipped to 12:00, went to ann, do you want to sunbathe?, take a closer look, yes, do it, wait, not now, maybe later is better, take her for a spank

then i skipped to 15:00, went to where all of them are at, no, i prefer to stay with you and ann, [green text] ask her if she can help with your little problem? and got the scene

so yes, there is a spanking scene with ann and the scene with melinda at 15:00

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
You´re right. sorry, delete my old savefile and now it`s work (y)
The fix can be found here

just place the 3 files into FootOfTheMountains-V7beta-pc\game and you will be able to get image 5 in gallery 2 by doing the rhonda sat. night event

pl help whit
i just answered that 2 post above yours

keep getting pills from linda
keep hiding the towels at 16:00
keep going to the bathroom at 17:00, enter, then try pills, look, etc..
keep repeating, the image kind of gives it away, since it is the bathroom that you did stuff with melinda before

iuliangabi

Dec 18, 2018
at 10:00 go to melinda, pick sunbathing
at 14:00, go to melinda
keep repeating until you get the scene where melinda comes out of her room, tells you to wait and talk about vicky
after that scene, go massage emily
go back to melinda at 14:00, get that scene
thank you very I much appreciated for help. I succeeded , both.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevescu and Chemmy

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
so whats up with the patron post, is there a new beta out, or the final ? i can´t read on patron

arcticgale

Jun 19, 2017
The game exit on the scene after i picked apple with melinda, where she ask me to unzip my jeans. Is this a bug? Oh, and what purple text means in a given choice?

Last edited:

legion3434

Aug 6, 2019
i am stuck with the part when melinda is in the bathtub and you fall in and it says "try to shower more with her" how do i shower with her?

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes