Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The attempted sex scene with the Melinda during the massage scene after the party has a nicer outcome if you do it more. Don't forget that this is a grind game, so you often need to replay the same scene.

I quote myself, but to have the scenes to their full extent, use unren to decompile the game and put the rpy file that I posted before in the game folder. The scene won't bug anymore and you will eventually be able to see the outcome.
I did, still just a poke then drag her away, the other choises only lead to the guy coming home
you got a screen for what you mean is extended scene?

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
after getting the fix, you get to see more of melinda when you get her to bend doing the massage at night, after repeating a few times, ann shows up
There is nothing more than the picture you put with Melinda! Her husband arrives, Ann arrives she apologizes and a blowjob in the bathroom !? nothing more

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
if now melinda consents to do blowjob and handjob to mc, why in the bathroom, after hiding the towels, is she hesitant and thinks back to doctor Barbara? couldn't the scene be shortened?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
if now melinda consents to do blowjob and handjob to mc, why in the bathroom, after hiding the towels, is she hesitant and thinks back to doctor Barbara? couldn't the scene be shortened?
Maybe in a future update. The Saturday hj scene is still the same shy one ATM.

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
I don't understand the mechanism of this game. Playing the same scenes indefinitely (to push the game forward), reminds me of Sisyphus from Greek mythology

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Something is not working for me ...:(
check this file game2.zip but first copy u file to backup then replace with my file and check, i dont have this problem
check too catalog lib and renpy, first delete them both and then unpack from downloaded game and put to correct folder

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
screenshot0001.png

after the drunken sex scene, you can pay ann or not, if you choose no, he will tell you to meet her during the day, but nothing happens. in the next upgrade maybe?

screenshot0002.png

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Has anyone else had problems getting barbara to progress? According to the walkthrough, I should have had some type of action at least a week ago (I think I'm starting week 5), but I'm still only peeking at her through the window and then leaving.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes