Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Jesus, why don´t you read a few pages back :mad:
och, well, tell you that I have 100% for Rhonda and Ann, and 88% for Melinda, and the only sex scenes till now with M are hj, and tj..., and no Cynthia yet....so....

JAck 66

Feb 27, 2019
u can unpack .rpa and then .rpyc and edit file change "rhorel" to "Rhorel" save and put to game folder and no error and u can finish event
Can you share your edited rpyc file? I'dont know and i don't have any application to edited rpy file .
Thanks

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
in attach full save 7.0b
so first u go and change name this directory:
(disc):\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FootOfTheMoutains-1541095408
then go to you game directory:
(disc):\games\Foot of the Mountains 7.0b\"
unpack my file game.zip and put save to second path and folder game\saves and corrected file to folder game
then run game and u see only my file name

Something is not working for me ...:(

vjoselphino

Jul 6, 2019
So for the third picture (eating out Melinda), is it just a grindfest as usual? Cuz by doing the yoga with Emily and going to her at 14:00, your relationship points with her go down by 10 everytime you come back from yoga(when she smacks you for lying to her lol). I started at 1600'ish+ now im 1500'ish relationship points and still no scene :| Keep getting the "Please go...." "What the fuck happened..." results. Is it ok that relationship points keep going down? Any input is great, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack_Castle
D

Deleted member 42

worth playing right now or should i wait for final version?

Eros13

Formerly 'vss1234'
Jun 7, 2018
So for the third picture (eating out Melinda), is it just a grindfest as usual? Cuz by doing the yoga with Emily and going to her at 14:00, your relationship points with her go down by 10 everytime you come back from yoga(when she smacks you for lying to her lol). I started at 1600'ish+ now im 1500'ish relationship points and still no scene :| Keep getting the "Please go...." "What the fuck happened..." results. Is it ok that relationship points keep going down? Any input is great, thanks!
Before anything happens you have to trigger an event when melinda finds out you went to emily(or barbara i dont remmber) and she tells you not to go ever again, only then you can trigger the scene by going again where she told you not to go (i did it an hour before i went to her room) and then go to her room.
She will be waiting for you in a seductive pose and in black lingerie.if nothing works consider going back to when your sister comes and ver 7 begins from, its not long till you get the black lingerie again and may trigger the event.
I have to say this is hands down the hottest scene and this update was worth it of only for this scene.

Reactions: tomeczek32100

ombd36

Mar 13, 2018
where can i put fiLrrep21dreel.rpy i use a ported android

hi could you show me or i can put the file fiLrrep21dreel.rpy in a version ported in android thanks

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is there a new walkthrough yet? anyway angela says come to her house on wednesday she says her moms not home how do you do this? thanks

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes