VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Here is my 7.0 final walkthrough

7.0 final WT was made with my 6.9 completed save, for the 6.9 part in my wt, i don't know if that is still good or not, i will have to start a new game and follow it to check, but for the 7.0 part, it's at the bottom of the wt, i just wanted to get that done first before i started a new game to check the other part

whats in my walkthrough zip/rar file

a text document of the walkthrough itself
2 images, 1 showing you the locations of the wedding ring, stones/hide eggs and worms, the 2nd one showing you where the hole is at in your bathroom

saves go in
FootOfTheMountains\game\saves

if you want to move it to a different spot or page or page and spot here's how
1-1-LT1.save, the first 1 is the page number, the 2nd 1 is the spot on the page
example:
1-1-LT1.save, i want to keep it on page 1 but move it to spot 4 so i will rename it to, 1-4-LT1.save
example:
i want to move it to page 2 spot 3, then i will rename it to 2-3-LT1.save

for mac, i have know idea since i don't own a mac

stats for my 6.9 completed save with gallery 1 unlocked

Rhonda Relationship: 615
Melinda Relationship: 1170
Ann Relationship: 440
Melinda Suspicious: -6
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhinitions: -10
Money: $685

Melinda 100%
Rhonda 100%
Ann 100%

7.0 final completed save with both galleries unlocked (save was edited with save editor to bump up rhonda inhibitions)
stats
Rhonda Relationship: 630
Melinda Relationship: 1270
Ann Relationship: 580
Cynthia Relationship: 115
Melinda Suspicious: -7
Massage points: 17
Rhonda Inhibitions: -150
Money: $665
Sorry to bother you again, but from what I've seen, this game has an X number of reps to advance an event. So as I understand it, the first week is just to increase the points of relationships. Only it's 7 days, and it will trigger some changes, you don't know what you have to do.
And starting in the second week, it was the same as your step by step, but from the third week onwards, it is either missing options or is already advanced, since what was done in the first week. So the options of the walkthrough are not matching the options you have in the game, which starts to get random.
The same happened with Tangleg Up, from the same developer. I don't know if the guy who did the walkthrough, jumped a few days too, was doing alright, only then the same thing happened, the options shown in the walkthrough didn't appear in the game. I searched the page of the game and found that if you miss an event at such a time and day, it gets endlessly repeated. Until I tried to start from scratch, but the result was the same, I ended up giving up the game, and didn't want to have to do it. the same with this one.
Would it be too much to ask you to put what you did in the first week too? My language is not English, I have to faithfully follow the step by step so as not to get lost, and it is not working for this.

Sabersan53

Jan 17, 2019
From developer

When I reach $500 per month, I'll hire someone to write a better code for the game, because I'm not that experienced in scripting. This will also reduce the burden of being a "one man show".
2 of 2

İ hope she will not fuck this game with other guys, we already good with only man

jakehalon

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know where i can download a lower version? It keeps ending when I take my jeans off to do laundry.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
How did you unlock the 3rd picture? Please tell me.
keep going to melinda at 10:00 and pick sunbathing

keep going to melinda at 14:00 after you gave her the new lingerie

the scene you want to trigger is when you are leaving her room, she will come out and stop you to ask you something, keep repeating the sunbathing at 10:00 and going to her at 14:00 to get this to trigger

once that scene triggers, go massage emily, the next day, no need for sunbathing, just go to melinda at 14:00 and you will get it

Sorry to bother you again, but from what I've seen, this game has an X number of reps to advance an event. So as I understand it, the first week is just to increase the points of relationships. Only it's 7 days, and it will trigger some changes, you don't know what you have to do.
And starting in the second week, it was the same as your step by step, but from the third week onwards, it is either missing options or is already advanced, since what was done in the first week. So the options of the walkthrough are not matching the options you have in the game, which starts to get random.
The same happened with Tangleg Up, from the same developer. I don't know if the guy who did the walkthrough, jumped a few days too, was doing alright, only then the same thing happened, the options shown in the walkthrough didn't appear in the game. I searched the page of the game and found that if you miss an event at such a time and day, it gets endlessly repeated. Until I tried to start from scratch, but the result was the same, I ended up giving up the game, and didn't want to have to do it. the same with this one.
Would it be too much to ask you to put what you did in the first week too? My language is not English, I have to faithfully follow the step by step so as not to get lost, and it is not working for this.
what i did in the first week is there, that's why i added "First 7 days is all about building relationship points, learning about tennis and knowing where the ladder is at " at the start , the second week is when you will start getting stuff to trigger and there progress, at the end of the first week i added "now it's time to work on there progress", letting everyone know that stuff will start triggering

I also said in my post "for the 6.9 part in my wt, i don't know if that is still good or not, i will have to start a new game and follow it to check" which i haven't done yet, thought it might be good still since i didn't get a message from anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: venoom

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018

the scene you want to trigger is when you are leaving her room, she will come out and stop you to ask you something, keep repeating the sunbathing at 10:00 and going to her at 14:00 to get this to trigger

once that scene triggers, go massage emily, the next, no need for sunbathing, just go to melinda at 14:00 and you will get it

what i did in the first week is there, that's why i added "First 7 days is all about building relationship points, learning about tennis and knowing where the ladder is at " at the start , the second week is when you will start getting stuff to trigger and there progress, at the end of the first week i added "now it's time to work on there progress", letting everyone know that stuff will start triggering

I also said in my post "for the 6.9 part in my wt, i don't know if that is still good or not, i will have to start a new game and follow it to check" which i haven't done yet, thought it might be good still since i didn't get a message from anyone
Thanks for replying, sometimes the translation is poor, I will try again. Thanks again

Edit: Thanks for helping, but unfortunately you started not having the options you ask for in your tutorial, after the third week it all went down, and yes, I faithfully followed your step by step, until the third week was 100% the same as yours, I started from New and nothing. Some of the options that are not shown in my game:

wednesday

11:00, go to the bathroom you are working on, no, ask her to give you the spanner, then go to the living room

13:00 click on the massage emily icon.

I'm sure I haven't forgotten anything. Unfortunately I will have to abandon, is stressing me instead of rejoicing, this developer games are beautiful visually, but very bad to play, no tips, no nothing. So this flood of questions on his page, I'm getting the save game of the staff, so I can see the scenes.

Last edited:

Peros985

Aug 25, 2019
After you do the Apple pick scene and you put take your shirt off back at the bathroom and is about to take your jeans off it kicks you out to the main menu. Not sure why.
You haven't done all the prerequisites for continuation of the scene. avoid that scene till you progress further with rhonda and ann.

D

Deleted member 1528333

once that scene triggers, go massage emily, the next, no need for sunbathing, just go to melinda at 14:00 and you will get it

Actually, I used to be able to unlock this scene but it was locked. I don't know if Bug or I forgot to save the game

gubl

May 31, 2018
from the second answer I think melinda goes to the doctor to see if she can stay pregnant or not, and decide whether to have sex with daniel or not
Giving Daniels issue with premature ejaculation (two jerks and done) it makes sense. :)

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018

once that scene triggers, go massage emily, the next day, no need for sunbathing, just go to melinda at 14:00 and you will get it

11:00, go to the bathroom you are working on, no, ask her to give you the spanner, then go to work for barbara, no, buy it.
This part does not exist in my game, the rest, now everything is right, will have problem will be? I'm on Tuesday of the third week. At this time I don't have the option of going to Barbara, an hour before I went and bought the fertilizer (I think)
If you can answer I appreciate it.

Reactions: ombd36

gubl

May 31, 2018
as u see :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I pretty much on same page as you since v6. Switched to debug and use jump commands with preset variables to trigger various scenes. It is more exciting spend time on debuting the logic than crank blindly trough grind.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Might be a stupid question, but I remember that Ann asks MC if Melinda has given him a blowjob.
  • Yes, she has, finally, had her swallow all of it (and considering the amount of ejaculate MC produces, that's something).
  • Can MC respond to that question and, if so, does an affirmative response change anything?

gubl

May 31, 2018
I regret for not checking this thread much earlier.
I played a bit of v6.9 before but didn't reach where it asks to update to v7, hence I am not able to unlock Cynthia. Melinda keeps telling where Cynthia should be staying during lunch talks, but she never arrives.

Should I revert back to v6.9 and do/unlock Cynthia before updating to v7?
If I recall correctly, Cynthia’s arrival is implemented in v7, so you can’t have it in 6.9, but once you open your save in v7, you should resume where you left, and get reminder after each sleep to switch over to v7 content.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
first go to ann at 12:00, ask her to sunbathe, do the steps until you get the option to spank her, pick it, spank her then pick pussy or anal, doesn't matter

15:00, go to where all of them are at, pick no for rhonda and your sister, then pick the first option for melinda, something about spending time with her and ann, after the scenes, you will then get 2 new options, a green text option and a white text option, pick the green text and you will have your scene, if the green text is red, pick the ann spanking option doing sunbathing a few times then try
for the life of me I cannot trigger the spanking scene. I even used the newest save game from this thread. Does any one know what triggers it? My MC was mad at her for not being able to keep the uncle away enough for him to have his way with aunt, and Ann told him that she already spent the money, but when I go to see her at 12, all act as if nothing ever happend. Do you simply have to sunbath with her at 12 repeatedly, or am I missing something?

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
for the life of me I cannot trigger the spanking scene. I even used the newest save game from this thread. Does any one know what triggers it? My MC was mad at her for not being able to keep the uncle away enough for him to have his way with aunt, and Ann told him that she already spent the money, but when I go to see her at 12, all act as if nothing ever happend. Do you simply have to sunbath with her at 12 repeatedly, or am I missing something?
nevermind, got it.. :cool:

Reactions: Chemmy

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
From developer

When I reach $500 per month, I'll hire someone to write a better code for the game, because I'm not that experienced in scripting. This will also reduce the burden of being a "one man show".
2 of 2

İ hope she will not fuck this game with other guys, we already good with only man
If she's having sex with other guys, I quit the game.

2.50 star(s) 187 Votes