Antiraz

Jul 15, 2022
Open the forbidden basketball game folder. Click on the Renpy folder.
Click on the common folder. Search for the 00common.rpy folder and open it with editor.
Press ctrl+f and search for "config.console = False" and change it to "config.console = True" and save the file.
Press shift+o ingame to activate the console.
can't find 00common.rpy. Can you give me the file ?? I will appreciate your help.

Player51

Apr 12, 2020
Ready for downloading

Episode 4
~ 1,800 lines of dialogue
~ 480 new renders
15 animations
1 new mini game
Corrected the balance on the number of required characteristic points. Now in some situations you will need less points for interactions.
Hi,
I downloaded your updated EP4 but the game won't move on from Ep3.
If you click on Start Episode 4 you just get a pop up to say it's under development.

Any hints ?

Player51

Apr 12, 2020
1) installed the update incorrectly.
2) two versions of the game

A possible fix is to delete all copies of the games you have on your hard drive. (do not delete safe files from C drive)
and install a new version of the game again.
Nevermind - I was back in EP3. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick Mod with gallery/scene unlock, cheat option for the game points and some more game settings

May 23, 2023:
There's now also a Mod from Sancho with probably even more functions/features available
here

Sept. 6, 2023
Mod update for the final game version (Ep.5)

Download Mod Final-Ep5 (~1MB)
-

Ingame pics of the Mod:
ForbiddenBasketball_01.jpg ForbiddenBasketball_02.jpg ForbiddenBasketball_03.jpg ForbiddenBasketball_04.jpg

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Made a quick Mod with gallery/scene unlock, cheat option for the game points and some more game settings

Download Mod v0.4a-Ep4 (~5MB)
- Workupload

Ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2630804 View attachment 2630805 View attachment 2630806 View attachment 2630807

Effx - Hey bud I think I need some help here.

I think that sweet Vinnie Paul beat and that heavy Tom Maxwell riffage is morphing the game.

I installed your fine VN and something very odd is starting to happen. The screens are going crazy and all sorts of new enhancement features are slowly becoming available. I don't know what's happening with your VN...

View attachment 2626680 View attachment 2626681 View attachment 2626682 View attachment 2626683
View attachment 2626684 View attachment 2626685

Crazy, ain't it? \m/
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :p
GAH! You're shitting me.... I was almost done too. But got sidetracked with another VN update.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
GAH! You're shitting me.... I was almost done too. But got sidetracked with another VN update.
Post your Mod, mine is only a quick made one with "limited" features anyway (no WT planned from me here). I'll link to yours then.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Post your Mod, mine is only a quick made one with "limited" features anyway (no WT planned from me here). I'll link to yours then.
Bud, I'm not bent, no worries at all. I'm just in a silly mood as usual and really meant it in humor due to the massive workload lately. I'm having more fun modding the UI of this VN at this point tbh.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The pic gallery unlock screens shouldn't repeat themselves each playthrough if the Player has already unlocked it/them. I can sort that nonsense in the mod but I gotta say:

Effx don't define your boolean variables with strings ("yes"/"no"). Whoever taught you that should be taken out to the woodshed. Booleans are by default (True/False) and are fundamentally integral to any coding language and their efficiency in use, especially in regards to conditionals and functions. You're even defining persistent variables as "yes"/"no" which is going to be a nightmare writing conditionals fluidly and efficiently as the VN gets larger in code content.

Just sayin', it's very bad form... like it doesn't get much worse that defining boolean variables as strings. Consider using proper boolean context in the future. Basically you have boolean, integer, and string variables... but string variables are not created for the purposes of True/False relationships in code... that's what booleans are for and their sole purpose for existing.

I know KoGa3 had to notice this as well since his modification description says it's a gallery unlocker... so I can imagine he was flabbergasted as well since he would have had to eyeball all those persistent boolean variables being set as strings.

Food for thought. Better to teach a man to fish so he can feast forever than to hand him fish so he can eat that day.

Regards.

Reactions: riddikk91

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Can you check stats of the girl, is the option in the corner somewhere cuz i cant find it

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
glad to see you guys are taking steps to make the title better, the new hair on a couple of females looks better but a few of the cheerteam need a little hair improving too.. also while i know your doing an inspired by and having seen the show now i can say its a little too much of a copy some times.. dont be afraid to write your own plot within this dynamic now that you established some fun characters.. FAR better than my initial playthrough keep it up

2.60 star(s) 26 Votes