HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
What the hell was that blowjob scene all about? Seemed oddly abrupt? There's an incest scene and it ends there? Guess it's free and all, but I would have hated to have gotten this as a paid update.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
I've come back to this game after a while and holy hell, does the combat still suck.
Literally scrap it or fix it, its unnecessary component currently that adds nothing but frustration and annoyance.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Forbidden Fruit [v0.6.3] [Magic Fingers] (1.33 GB)
387 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Unofficial Images Rip for anyone who wanna browse through the images folder without playing the game (0.6.3):
- - -

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Will we ever be able to use old save files? I really wanna grind for more outfits but it feels like a waste of time since I wont keep it, Also I'd like to keep the gallery instead of only seeing new scenes in the latest version.

Reactions: Stripes001

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
So the mashed up version is free I assume? The version on the patreon is it like a fortune for the full version, are there still tiers, I lose track?

Jun 11, 2020
Forbidden Fruit [v0.6.3] [Magic Fingers] (1.33 GB)
387 MB rar unofficial PC compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Unofficial Images Rip for anyone who wanna browse through the images folder without playing the game (0.6.3):
- - -
Hy OEJ, i am not getting the scene between Maya-Alan and Maya-Leo-Tula while playing the game of 0.63 V, although there are scenes between them in your CG Rip version. Can you help me???

universe

May 31, 2017
At the moment it's heavily in favour of the sister, not saying there's no brother content, it's just really disproportional at this time. They throw a few bones for the brother sometimes, but patreons want the sister so there you go. If it's worth it or not it's up to you.
Thanks a lot.
you saved me time

2.40 star(s) 43 Votes