3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
A foundling? Then he would have a foster mother & a foster sister, unless he got adopted. If adopted they would just be his mother & his sister. The ONLY way to have a stepmother is if a woman who is not your mother marries your father. If that happens your stepmother's kids become your step-siblings.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
NTR is a dividing subject but I believe no controversy arises when NTR is completely optional AND you give players two satisfying routes. I see people rioting when NTR is unavoidable or when it is the only route where you can see real action. This excludes, of course, games deliberately veered towards NTR, but if you don't like the kink it's your own fault to play such those games.
May be this game concepts & ideas are deliberately veered "non-ntr". Why you are indirectly giving him a idea to include ntr? I don't want this game thread to become another daily drama battle between ntr & non-ntr fans.

No optional ntr game is truly satisfying to both players. Because the devs have their mindsets, that results in knowingly or unknowingly, one of either route will become as more action.

While in non -ntr route, players have to grind so much for getting one hand job from main love instrest in first version, while she become overnight whore in ntr version. And devs will counter us non-ntr guys as "We are making non-ntr route as Realistic, but at last we will give you 50/50 content".

Bullsh*t.. We are playing adult games for godsake.. And you think we are expecting reality? Lol..

Yeah i too agree if devs make both routes as worthy, no prblms. But, that's isn't the cases in almost of the games. So, if the dev have ideas from starting & he is challenging to take up both routes & ready to face consequences, they go ahead. If not, please stick to the games you think you are good at & develop those genre games only.

Last edited:

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Dev Italiano e manca la lingua italiana?? WTF?
Dev Italian and the Italian language is missing? WTF?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Hmm three and a half months after the initial release still no new update. I don't want to prejudge the dev now, but it seems the aura of this mom modell has a bad influence to the devs... :devilish: ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1607345583858.png

October fun ..
1607345616006.png

Well ... They did say somehting ...
”OCT 21, 2020 AT 5:44 PM
A little preview on CH2
We are well on the way to chapter 2... stay tuned!!”

”NOV 9, 2020 AT 1:02 AM
November pictures!”

There you have it. .. they be slow ...

Hmm three and a half months after the initial release still no new update. I don't want to prejudge the dev now, but it seems the aura of this mom modell has a bad influence to the devs... :devilish: ;)

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
The mother in this looks a lot like the one in The Secret Reloaded by Aorrta. It looks like its still missing quite a few tags though.

Good luck to the developer. :coffee:
Hopefully this Dev decides to keep her in and not axe her content like Aorrta...

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
At the end of the first release it was... I don't know if there is any actual content in the second release.

And, after playing a bit of the second release, I can unequivocally say this is not one for me. Best of luck to the dev but not a plot I'm interested in.
Guess I'll give it a pass then. Thanks.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Forbidden World [v0.2] [MX3Graphics] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.81 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.79 GB

Compressed PC Size: 263.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 246.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Don't you think Dev, this time you take too much time on ep.2....we are all eagerly waiting for you

D

Deleted member 2782432

Per request, My unofficial Android port of Forbidden World 0.2 Compressed with gestures enabled.

EDIT : Since voleyball mini game was not playable in android, i modified game codes and made it skip completely.
For ,second mini game , just tap as fast as you can on screen.
Now this game should be playable on android.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes