Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So I recently got a new computer and ever since I did, I suddenly wasn't able to play any of these new demos at all. Any time I try to click them, I get an error message with "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found." and despite every attempt I make to reinstall, repair, and download Microsoft Visual Studio (of ANY year) it doesn't end up working. For whatever reason, that tiny "player" application in any demo I download refuses to work at all. Anyone have any ideas? Is there some magical thing I'm missing that I had on my last PC that I missed this time? Thanks in advance.

Reksaider

Feb 17, 2018
So I recently got a new computer and ever since I did, I suddenly wasn't able to play any of these new demos at all. Any time I try to click them, I get an error message with "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCR100.dll was not found." and despite every attempt I make to reinstall, repair, and download Microsoft Visual Studio (of ANY year) it doesn't end up working. For whatever reason, that tiny "player" application in any demo I download refuses to work at all. Anyone have any ideas? Is there some magical thing I'm missing that I had on my last PC that I missed this time? Thanks in advance.
Switch to Japan local or try to find this file in the internet ┐(︶▽︶)┌

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone know the name of the game of a game about a shota with a football ball defending himself from girls im school? :c
Kariyume, I believe. By excessm though, not zell, so... wrong thread I guess? (is there even a right thread for this?)
Not translated, so I'm pretty sure you won't find it here.

May 28, 2020
I think Fobs is such a great game. Replayed it dozens of times. Really like the variety of monster girls and combat mechanics. Wish it had harder difficulty modes. The two gripes I have with the game are some of the art decisions, repeated/copy pasted texturing and coloring are questionable imo. Such as the double pixel sized sprites. F.e. the red and purple doors and the rock sprite from the kitsune. As well as some background elements. The rest of the sprite work, especially the enemies is very consistent. Secondly, what I find disappointing is that we have all these secondary sex animations of each enemy, yet it is not implemented into the actual combat with the monster, instead we just collect emblems. It would have been better than currently having to go through some rooms at the start and simply starting this unique animation in the gallery..

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
I think Fobs is such a great game. Replayed it dozens of times. Really like the variety of monster girls and combat mechanics. Wish it had harder difficulty modes. The two gripes I have with the game are some of the art decisions, repeated/copy pasted texturing and coloring are questionable imo. Such as the double pixel sized sprites. F.e. the red and purple doors and the rock sprite from the kitsune. As well as some background elements. The rest of the sprite work, especially the enemies is very consistent. Secondly, what I find disappointing is that we have all these secondary sex animations of each enemy, yet it is not implemented into the actual combat with the monster, instead we just collect emblems. It would have been better than currently having to go through some rooms at the start and simply starting this unique animation in the gallery..
Succubus Affection was an attempt to fix that.

Zell said he wasn't a programmer and he never viewed FOBS as a game just as an interactive gallery for his pixel art animations.
New FOBS is living up that expectation disappointingly so.

I'd say there are quite a few ways to improve on FOBS gameplay wise. I hope he's learned from his time with Answerer on Succubus Affection some design principles.

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
dont realy get the collectible panels find the places but dont see the scene
if your refuring to the character panel stand in frount of the sign in frount of the monster that has one and press up the animation will be different as for X-ray it only happens on ONE enemy so far from what i have seen. ( Be sure you have collected their panel first some are easy to find some need some outside of the box thinking while other require you to come back AFTER you have don something specific in that area.)

Milla'iin

Sep 13, 2020
The latest Shiro no Yakata demos feature a tentacle-haired monster with a ladder (that has a white wispy aura) at the end of her room. Is there a way to get past her to the ladder, and does the ladder lead somewhere?

Reactions: bwardyunbip

bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
in new Shiro no Yakata demo there is an accessible area with a ladder past the new monster with long hair the problem is when she catches you there is no way escaping it, does anyone know how to get past this monster?
how do you get past her?

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes