VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Seems like you didn't read my post where I already said what happens in the special so first, the daughter builds a snowman who comes to life and fucks her, then we have a scene of the dad fucking the daughter, and at last, we have Santa fucking the daughter.
With no choices, and no label next to the title to let us know it is kinetic....lol...and some people don't care about kinetic anything. Not really a complaint, though. I commented earlier about it, to let readers know and let the dev know. I honetsly wouldn't care if a dev released a holiday special as early as a demo of the main game, as long as the holiday special were something I cared about. And I know some people actually like kinetic novels, and that's cool. That's why I don't bash it outright. Anywho...onto other important things....Christmas...yay, hurray, blah, blah, blah, bah humbug. lol

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I don't understand why everyone asks me why the girl is not just yours ?!
I said clearly, I will split it in two!
Those who do not want to share her will have to press a single button "avoid NTR".
But as I specified before, it will happen much later
Will the non-ntr/sharing/swinging route have the same amount of content or will it be just an after thought?

Just curious I don't mind ntr/sharing/swinging if it's avoidable and makes sense I don't like spending time playing then trying to get all the right dialogue options just to have someone else have sex with MC's love interest/girlfriend? Not fun for me just a personal preference no offense to anyone

I would like to play this but if it's mostly about ntr/sharing/swinging and non-ntr/sharing/swinging content is small then I'll move on to something else?

Guess Xmas special wasn't split in two just MC's love interest/girlfriend getting f'd by everyone some holiday special?

Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
So 0.1 drops I'm like ok rape of the Li + swinging :cautious:
DEV said the Li didn't get raped and swinging is optional :unsure:
then dev drops a special where she gets fucked by a goddam snowman :sick:
I guess this tells us exactly how this dev thinks,
I'm gonna give them a nice Christmas present where the Li is getting fucked
but yeah i'm sure they gonna love it. and it's (free) ;)

Now I'm ignoring this game and it's dev forever.

Jun 6, 2021
Weird as fuck special for the holiday, reminded me of the movie with the Jack Frost killer who raped a girl to death in the shower or some shit. Only that wasn't the end here. A few things come to mind though since this is super early in development so I'm going to ask my questions here.

1. Will the MC be a soy eating bitch? I'm getting tired of the sissy boy MC now since every game has it. Not sure if it's because all the game devs are women or sissy men themselves but it has to be self insertion or female power fantasy at this point. I would like an MC that can forgive the ex, punch the dude in the face and fuck him in front of his ex and step daughter and make them watch as he turns his own step daughter into a cuck. I'm just plain sick of the soy eating bitch MC's though.

2. Will be be able to be violent ourselves. Kind of lumped in a little with the first question but I also would love an MC who can simply kick the guys ass and threaten him out of her life. Maybe even slap his own ex when she insists on being a part of his life despite being told to get lost. Also there is of course the fact that you could be abusive towards your own stepdaughter.

3. Can we get a girl who is traumatized but not stupid? I've grown sick of shit LI's who have monologues on fucking a guy but never actually do it. It sounds like you have a route planned where they genuinely fall in love. I would love to see the stepdaughter be bold and assertive after gaining some confidence with her mothers ex. Even getting bold enough to assert that she isn't interested in others.

4. Will there be options on said love path where we make her a bit cruel towards her ex and mother herself? Maybe kissing or even dropping hints about doing things with her mothers own ex. Possibly taunting her about how she fucked up letting him go? I do love it when a girl gains courage and starts biting back.

Personally I just hate all the wimp MC's and LI's floating around these days. It's always wait to be saved and when you aren't they go off and cheat and fall in love after a single fuck and leave you or you play some bitch who has to deal with advances on your women 20+ times while she reciprocates instead of just putting a brick in the fuckers face once and being done with it.

Godsend

Jul 18, 2017
I will post the second part of the game here, even if I am criticized. For now, it's only for donors.
"The game will no longer have an incest patch, it will be just father-daughter from now on"

Patreon will drop you for that, my dude.
You do whatever you want, but other developers get around this by having incest patches.

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes