VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I played this game and liked it so far. Then I saw the devs plans for the future of the game. If you aren't into swinging and sharing you will miss a big chunk of the game. That is per the dev. Unfortunately its not going to be for me, but I'm sure there are alot of people who will like this. I wish the dev good luck.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well Forever My Girl ? Already someone Raped Her and Mc will Have to Rebuild her psychology.....NOT FOR ME SRY
Forever My Girl -Pure FD game with no Swinging etc (Game That Daughter Loves Father with no Extra Dicks) :giggle:(y)
Good Luck with Game :cool: (y)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i restarted it several times, even with zero broken hearts, can't spy on her at all and leave just says could not find label 'map'
seriously wtf???

haha even if it could find the map.rpy, it's empty!!! where is the map?!?

also weird, it has this line, "Get in the bathroom and spy on her" if love == +3:
but love is +5 and still doesn't let me spy on her

ok figured that one out, it stores the variables and even if you change them doesn't look at what you changed haha, hate that.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
After closely analyzing every comment in this forum I decided to make a change.
I do it because at first I didn't know what people wanted to see in a VN.
So yes, it's the first time I've created a VN game, so it's not that easy ...
The point is, it seems silly even to me that you can't see important paths because you didn't make the right choice.
So I officially announce that I will eliminate the path of love from the game and I will replace it with 2 modes, incest and NTR.
So let me explain what the idea really was.
I have a very interesting story to tell and I said to put it into a game to entertain people and for my pleasure,
because it's a lot of fun to create and bring characters to life.
At first I didn't realize that I would offend many people with the idea of a girl being molested by her ex and I apologize to them, but that's the story.
So from the beginning to the end of the game you will only go on the path you choose.
Incest path:
You will still have to choose how you will approach your daughter.

NTR path:
You will see some great ideas that I came up with,
but this path will become available later and you will understand why.

When the NTR path appears, I will work 50/50 on both
well this has became a pretty hard pass for me
romance gone , adding NTR ,
not sure what this Incest path is suppose to be ... since you said that romance is gone .. I reckon now we get to rape the daughter or something like that..
yea.. the renders look good but .. it's a pass for me
also from what you're saying you're making this VN mostly for money .. since you don't have a story and don;'t know what to do exactly so again a red flag for me..
I wish you best of luck and I hope you get rich from this VN (no sarcasm intended or anything like that)
Before I go ... if you could please give us a bit more information on this "INcest Path" since romance is gone .. what's it gonna be .. casual fucking for F&D?

Last edited:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
You need to get rid of one of the steps.
You use step from a position.

Either pick if you want him to be the stepfather or if she is the step daughter. Is the narrator a son or daughter of the new wife?

Reactions: SoiCowboy

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
Forever My Girl - 0.1
SoiCowboy Edition

• Fixed numerous misspellings, punctuation, and typos.
  • Made edits to sentences that were unclear in their structure and meaning.
  • Fixed the game-ending crash to something that seemed correct to me.
  • Fixed the audio that continued to play while she was cleaning up on the toilet.
Hope you find this useful. This game is so easy to navigate, a walkthrough mod is not neessary. If you get a broken heart, just roll back and make a different. choice. If something else other than a broken heart happens, just roll back. ;)

Place the attached file in your Forever My Girl folder where the game's exe file is. Extract and overwrite two files.

Cheers!

SoiCowboy

Last edited:

Lord1950

Oct 12, 2019
Instead of the file ForeverMyGirl-0.1-pc-SoiCowboyEdit.rar the content of the attached downloadable file is: stream.txt.

Lord1950

Oct 12, 2019
Forever My Girl - 0.1
SoiCowboy Edition

• Fixed numerous misspellings, punctuation, and typos.
  • Made edits to sentences that were unclear in their structure and meaning.
  • Fixed the game-ending crash to something that seemed correct to me.
  • Fixed the audio that continued to play while she was cleaning up on the toilet.
Hope you find this useful. This game is so easy to navigate, a walkthrough mod is not neessary. If you get a broken heart, just roll back and make a different. choice. If something else other than a broken heart happens, just roll back. ;)

Place the attached file in your Forever My Girl folder where the game's exe file is. Extract and overwrite two files.

Cheers!

SoiCowboy
Instead of the file ForeverMyGirl-0.1-pc-SoiCowboyEdit.rar the content of the attached downloadable file is: stream.txt.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
first I didn't know what people wanted to see in a VN.
I can tell you one thing people here want a hundred percent judging from the name of the game, the incest tag and the banner, fuck the daughter, with story or without story, slow burn or not.

Reactions: AJBit

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I don't understand why everyone asks me why the girl is not just yours ?!
I said clearly, I will split it in two!
Those who do not want to share her will have to press a single button "avoid NTR".
But as I specified before, it will happen much later
Don't stress over people's opinions. Seriously, what you should realize is that for every single vocal critic in this thread, there's probably hundreds of people just reading and waiting to see what you do. I think it's a good decision for you to offer choices in the main parts of the game, but I also think you should not try and please everyone, or your game might become a mess of conflicting paths and relationships.

The only thing I would really stress as something you should do, is find a native English speaker you can work with to proof read your dialogue. The dialogue is so important in creating the "mood" and keeping the players invested.

Look forward to your updates.

Last edited:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Mega broken link
Mega is really trying to erase it's pirate origins and become mainstream. It seems all it takes to get a file deleted is to make a bullshit complaint to them and they will erase it without even checking it. There was no content in this version of the game that would violate anyone's ToS. My guess is someone who's not happy with certain decisions in the game development snitched to Mega.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Is it me or is this game bugged?
When standing at the door to the shower i want to return from that door and the game tilts.
Something about 'map' in script.rpy.
Can go back but can't progress.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't understand why everyone asks me why the girl is not just yours ?!
I said clearly, I will split it in two!
Those who do not want to share her will have to press a single button "avoid NTR".
But as I specified before, it will happen much later
I guess, I'll never understand why people split paths for "Vanilla" content and "NTR" content. For me, personally, I look at games like a place to get away from negative things. That 3 letter word is that to me. If a game has NTR, the highest percentage of the game I'm comfortable with is around 20%, no more. That's a personal rule.
I respect that others can like it. The problem for me is that NTR is like the total opposite of what the premise of your story and title is about. Why would you share your daughter? Why would MC ever share his daughter? If this game is strictly a fetish game, then I get it, but why are you adding it so late if it is a fetish game?

Why does there have to be a build up to the NTR events? I'm just curious. Usually it's built up in because it's meant to be more and more brutal to the MC when he finally sees/finds out about the cheating. Is it a build up NTR game? That's what I'm confused about.

I'll ask you 3 direct question about the game:

1. Is NTR something that you like? If so, cool, add it. If it isn't why would you?

2. Is this game a fetish game that just wants to see you fap to it?

3. What is the percentage of NTR you plan on adding to the game?

Regardless, I wish you a good day and good luck. Just because I don't like things in a game, doesn't mean I can't walk away in a positive frame of mind :)

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes