VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
because of the whole forced to watch the sexual assault thing i'm afraid to try this game.

is it worth the DL at the moment?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
because of the whole forced to watch the sexual assault thing i'm afraid to try this game.

I haven't played the game to be honest but from what I understand you can skip that scene
not avoid it mind you since apparently its the base of everything that happens in the future..the catalyst...
but you can skip seeing it.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I haven't played the game to be honest but from what I understand you can skip that scene
not avoid it mind you since apparently its the base of everything that happens in the future..the catalyst...
but you can skip seeing it.
i see. for now i'll skip it. the amount of patrons suggests this game may not have much of a future.

i'll commend the dev for trying something risky. but thats about it. for now doesnt really interest me.

Reactions: Teddy 369 and BTLD

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
But those who only want Father / Daughter route will lose a good part of the game
So, the game is very, very NTR/sharing/swinging oriented, right?

Honest question, why not make totally different routes with totally different content? Why do you decide to make one NTR route and one non-NTR route when, from what you say, I will miss out on much of the game if I choose not to share the daughter? I don't see the point. It would be better to do the whole game NTR/sharing/swinging if I am "penalized" with content for not wanting these routes. If you offer the opportunity to play non-NTR routes, you are heavily "punishing" the players of these routes.

The most logical thing would be for each route to have its content.

-If I choose the NTR route, I will get NTR.
-If I choose the non-NTR route, I will get totally different content. I will get non-NTR content and I can have the same amount of content as the other route.

That's the way I see it.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021

You can listen to the sect of 3 letter H8r's who troll this thread and haven't even played this demo or you can try it yourself and make up your own mind. It's like 200MB's and takes about 20 minutes to play... if you read slow! Not much content at this point.

FYI though... you have to choose to see that content. It's not forced on you. The MC clearly says something like "OMG! What happened" (paraphrased) after she tells the MC she was almost raped. Or you can choose to just Continue instead and not see it. Very clear choice and definitely not forced on you. Nor does it change any future content (little that there is at this point anyhow)

:unsure: I wonder if novelists get flamed if they can't tell non-paying pirates of their manuscripts exactly what is going to happen in 6 months or a year down the road; while they are writing their novels? LOL.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I'm sorry but I keep getting this.

I got the same error.

It only happens when you choose to Leave instead of spy on the bathroom. Unfortunately, if you get even one broken heart, Leave is the only option you can pick. I mentioned this in the review I posted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

staninca

Jun 8, 2018
I got the same error.

It only happens when you choose to Leave instead of spy on the bathroom. Unfortunately, if you get even one broken heart, Leave is the only option you can pick. I mentioned this in the review I posted.

I got the same error.

Thanks

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I wonder if the person who wrote a review on 0.1 will be back in 3 years when it is closer to being a game and edit the review? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
I wonder if the person who wrote a review on 0.1 will be back in 3 years when it is closer to being a game and edit the review? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Passive aggressive much? LOL

If I am still hanging around here in three years, then - - - maybe! But if it becomes vaporware or, worse, some attempt to milk patrons through meaningless updates (hello Gumdrop) then I won't bother.

Did you even read my review? Do you think I am blowing sunshine up this devs arse? Not likely. 3 stars and a bunch of cons is not a love-in, by any means. I'd be happy though if he actually continues this project. And, unlike some people on here, I don't immediately run away screaming if some kink I don't like gets inserted into a game. I am not so invested in these things that I can't hit my CTRL key to skip past them. Nor do I run to the forums to scream at the dev for ruining the game on me. Heck, I don't like NTR (at least not the proper definition of it) I could fill pages with the kinks I don't particularly like, but why bother? I look at the ones that seem interesting, I play them, and I move on... done. It's a damn game, not a relationship.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi just wondering if the non-ntr route will have the same amount of content as the ntr/sharing/swinging route?
Or is this game just ntr/sharing/swinging heavy? And non-ntr content just an after thought?
Really this is all I want know I'm not into ntr/sharing/swinging just my personal preference no offense to anyone
So if game is going to be mostly that then I'll move on and play something that is mostly for me or at least equal in content?

Thank you for your time :)

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes