• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
On the day of the full release, I'll tell you what's next in future updates. This was just an express demo to see how people reacted.
I am new to this field and I needed to find out what people need.
I can't satisfy everyone, it's impossible.
Thank you for your help
Thats one of the problems, people like me dont even try a game if they dont know what content lies ahead. If a dev plans on adding some stuff my stomach cant handle the game is dead for me, but if a dev adds some stuff my stomach cant handle after i played a few releases and enjoyed the game so far i'll never play any game from that dev again.
What i and many more people need is a list of planned tags so they dont waste their time on stuff they dont like or hype up to stuff that never comes.

Personally i was just reading the topic to see if someone already made a anti-step incest patch because the overview seems nice...and stumbled over rape, exboyfriends, many people who asked for planned tags...and your answer for them...honestly, at this point i dont even know if i want to try the full release because it looks like the overview is nothing but a bad joke.

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
stop harassing the dev, let him do whatever he wants.
I would find this game boring if theres just father and daughter. if theres someone else that we need to deal with that could create som drama and spicy scenes. I hope that fucker returns, not because I want to see rape, but Im tired of another father & daughter game with a scared dev that doesn't dare to do anything because we have the anti-ntr mob that complains and cries like babies.
Then just add the NTR tag so people can easily skip the game and the discussion too instead than complaining. What I hate are the "hidden ntr" games. I would hate furries, scat and a few others exactly in the same way if they tried to sneak that into the game with no tags, but this happens only with ntr for some reason.......

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
Thats one of the problems, people like me dont even try a game if they dont know what content lies ahead. If a dev plans on adding some stuff my stomach cant handle the game is dead for me, but if a dev adds some stuff my stomach cant handle after i played a few releases and enjoyed the game so far i'll never play any game from that dev again.
What i and many more people need is a list of planned tags so they dont waste their time on stuff they dont like or hype up to stuff that never comes.

Personally i was just reading the topic to see if someone already made a anti-step incest patch because the overview seems nice...and stumbled over rape, exboyfriends, many people who asked for planned tags...and your answer for them...honestly, at this point i dont even know if i want to try the full release because it looks like the overview is nothing but a bad joke.
Exactly. I have no problems with devs making different games for widely different targets... if the genre is made clear without tricks.

But it takes just ONCE for me to erase a dev completely including every future games from him if he tricks something like ntr into a game without tag/future tag (at least as a possibility).

Even worse when there is even some baiting.

Last edited:

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
I saw sexual assault, but no rape. Daughter was saved by random beach-hero and the flashback ends without penetration. She even confirms virginity when choosing one of the options. I, too, would like to see future tags posted, as this "Demo" isn't really going anywhere or giving any information as to what else is going to be added.

Visually, not bad, but mentioning that the ex-boyfriend is going to show up at "MY" house uninvited, after she had dumped him, I better have a nice place to dump his body. Story is better off just with that flashback to mention what he tried to do as an explanation as to why she doesn't have a boyfriend with her looks at her age, then drop the Ex from the rest of the story; he has served his purpose, move on to the actual love and intimacy focus.

You don't need to add a suspense/action element to this kind of story, there's no need for that kind of struggle.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
why she doesn't have a boyfriend with her looks at her age,
Why should she have a boyfriend at her age? For some insignificant social status? So she doesn't have to be a loser in the eyes of her whore-friends? As I see it, having an ex-boyfriend was totally unnecessary, and she is already ruined. I'm sure she's lost her kissing virginity and probably her oral virginity as well as her petting virginity. And all these events with and attempted rape could well have happened to some friend of hers, not hers, the result would have been the same.

Reactions: Werner von Hass

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that I agree with u Dom_D, the dev should tell the plans for his game, if there will be corruption, any sharing/swinging content, other more extreme fetishes etc. but my answer was not directed to people that want to know that, but to people that tell the dev to "not" add this and that, complaining about it, crying and arguing the kind of game the dev want to do and try to tell what kind of game he should do. I say again: "stop harassing the dev, let him do whatever he wants."
harassing is not the same as "asking". ask ahead, I dont mind. but stop trying to force the dev to do what you want. u can request a fetish, and even ask if he could do "whatever u dont like" optional. but if you go beyond that you are actually just harassing him.

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
Why should she have a boyfriend at her age? For some insignificant social status? So she doesn't have to be a loser in the eyes of her whore-friends? As I see it, having an ex-boyfriend was totally unnecessary, and she is already ruined. I'm sure she's lost her kissing virginity and probably her oral virginity as well as her petting virginity. And all these events with and attempted rape could well have happened to some friend of hers, not hers, the result would have been the same.
I can't tell if you're serious or not, so I'll roll with it. Having a significant other, with how attractive she is, would be far more common. It's also rather common that guys she would find around her age are also not mature enough to not be complete abusive assholes. Not only is her having an ex-boyfriend make for a more immersive and believable story, but it also gives a foundation for where she is emotionally when she arrives.

MC dad not getting first kiss? Sure, I'll give you that. But I don't think anyone else "pet" her but her father when he was still married to her mother. If that's all it takes to ruin someone for you, then you may want to seek professional help. The writing for the daughter, as little writing as there currently is, has her more innocent and kind-hearted that it makes sense that someone was going to try and take advantage of that as soon as possible.

Would be nice if MC would dial the total Creep-vibes back a bit. He's going hard 11/10 from the very first moment. Still, the primary 'conflict' is wooing his daughter, not righting off an Ex. He can compare himself as being far better and nicer than her rapey Ex.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I can't tell if you're serious or not, so I'll roll with it. Having a significant other, with how attractive she is, would be far more common. It's also rather common that guys she would find around her age are also not mature enough to not be complete abusive assholes. Not only is her having an ex-boyfriend make for a more immersive and believable story, but it also gives a foundation for where she is emotionally when she arrives.

MC dad not getting first kiss? Sure, I'll give you that. But I don't think anyone else "pet" her but her father when he was still married to her mother. If that's all it takes to ruin someone for you, then you may want to seek professional help. The writing for the daughter, as little writing as there currently is, has her more innocent and kind-hearted that it makes sense that someone was going to try and take advantage of that as soon as possible.

Would be nice if MC would dial the total Creep-vibes back a bit. He's going hard 11/10 from the very first moment. Still, the primary 'conflict' is wooing his daughter, not righting off an Ex. He can compare himself as being far better and nicer than her rapey Ex.
She doesn't have to be an ordinary mediocrity either, she might not date any guys to be more unique and individual, concentrating on her studies, books, music, games, travelling. However, she got herself a boyfriend and obviously she was planning to start having sex with him one day, he just couldn't wait. So what's the point of romancing a slut, even if she is your daughter, who was already ready in theory to give her virginity to another guy, other than you? I don't see the reason to date her at all, let her fuck off and turn back to her ex, I'm not going to deal with all her shit.
Petting, I don't know if there is such a term, but as I understand it, it's kind of sex, but without penetration. I'm sure she and her ex-boyfriend liked to get naked and fondle each other's genitals.
Fuck that slut, she better not have been born, ruined my mood.

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
She doesn't have to be an ordinary mediocrity either, she might not date any guys to be more unique and individual, concentrating on her studies, books, music, games, travelling. However, she got herself a boyfriend and obviously she was planning to start having sex with him one day, he just couldn't wait. So what's the point of romancing a slut, even if she is your daughter, who was already ready in theory to give her virginity to another guy, other than you? I don't see the reason to date her at all, let her fuck off and turn back to her ex, I'm not going to deal with all her shit.
Petting, I don't know if there is such a term, but as I understand it, it's kind of sex, but without penetration. I'm sure she and her ex-boyfriend liked to get naked and fondle each other's genitals.
Fuck that slut, she better not have been born, ruined my mood.
What the fuck are you talking about? One Boyfriend that she "experimented" (your head cannon) with and she's a slut. Please don't go out in the real world with this attitude just advice. If that's what you want you're looking for a childhood sweetheart and it comes off as a control freak please calm down.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
What the fuck are you talking about? One Boyfriend that she "experimented" (your head cannon) with and she's a slut. Please don't go out in the real world with this attitude just advice. If that's what you want you're looking for a childhood sweetheart and it comes off as a control freak please calm down.
No use arguing with him, I've seen several of his posts and the guy is either a troll or a complete idiot. Either way, as of now he is the first user on here I've actually used the ignore function for, had enough of reading that BS.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I really dont want to defend him since it is terrible hard to find legal virgins today IRL, but that stereotype of daddys little girls must be clueless innocent untouched angels is nothing new

Reactions: Gripping

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
No use arguing with him, I've seen several of his posts and the guy is either a troll or a complete idiot. Either way, as of now he is the first user on here I've actually used the ignore function for, had enough of reading that BS.
Yeah, I grasped that with his reply. Idiots and trolls are like bears. You don't feed the bears, or they keep coming around for more and being a menace.

But still, there are plenty of other games that have what he's looking for, so I hope he stumbles across those ones and enjoys his time with them. We all have our preferences.

sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
well I suppose that the dev has not updated a genre or dev notes spoiler, since perhaps he does not have ownership of the thread yet, (it does not change the fact that with a single comment, he could remove the doubt of several people) but in The patreon account is this, so we can have an idea of what to expect,perhaps with this the doubts we have are clarified a little,
so maybe, sharing, swinging ..... and some other that is not necessary to comment hahaha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tags on subscribestar page: Sex, Handjob, Lesbian, Swingers, Anal, Ntr.

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes