VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
exactly
and saying if 1 fetish or another is going to be in the game is not story breaking or whatever...
it just lets people know
"well this is a game that I can sink my time in and maybe support the dev"
or
"well this game is not for me time to move on"
As others have said, you do yourself and your potential fans a disservice by not being upfront about the kinks and fetishes you will be using in your game.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
In addition to what others have said, the MC's name can't be changed [not a big deal for me, but a lot of people prefer it] and also;

Screenshot_1.png

He's pretty creepy as is and even worse with no eye-brows while also having a boy-band haircut.

Another common problem is you typing "Omg", it might make sense if the MC was a 13yo girl who was actually saying the acronym "OMG" out-loud but outside of that it doesn't make sense, just type all 3 words in full, as a normal person would say them.

The same thing applies to typing "HEHEHEHE", if the MC was Michael Jackson and was actually making that noise then fine, but he isn't, so use *laugh* or *giggle* or *chuckle*, you can use italics as well as a colour change to help delineate speech, thoughts and actions but the main point is something that isn't just "HEHEHEHE" in the middle of a sentence, while also using font size to help convey the 'volume' or 'vigor' of the thought or action.
Oh and you don't have to use just a plain astrix either, you can use other symbols such as ♪ or ♫ to help convey sounds if you'd prefer. [alt-13 and alt-14 for those 2 btw]

Last edited:

The Insider

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Make the game you want to make, just don't try to please everyone; by doing that you'll make no one happy. Stick to one theme and commit to it, make some good renders, add something unique to set your story and characters apart from the rest, and you'll find your fans/supporters. Listening to fans and potential supporters is good, but don't bend over backwards to cater to the masses, tell the story you want to tell. Wish you the best of luck! (y)
I really appreciate your comment. Thank you

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Never something nasty like "scat"
Please have a little patience and you will see that the story will turn out beautiful.

Thank you for your interest
As BTLD said you're not answering the question asked with a cagey answer like that.

And as said bellow
I get not wanting to spoil things but you're not doing yourself or the players any favours by keeping them in the dark.
It's just going to turn people off from trying the game because they don't know what you're planning.
Seriously, make the game you want with the kinks and story you want fuck anyone who tries to bully you to change it, but at the very least do yourself and everyone else a favour and be open and honest about the kinks you want.

It already seems like you either don't know what audience to target or you're trying to mix two that don't mix well. Most people who like Romance don't like rape or harassment and the inverse is true too. Not every case, but by and large.

Many players won't waste their time even trying it and getting invested if you're not clear and certainly won't put a cent towards it without some knowledge upfront.

When a dev says something like trust me, or it will spoil the plot, or it will turn out fine, either means they have no idea what's going to happen or worse they know and want to trick half the audience into playing their game.

Again I say, make what you want and stick to it, but be upfront about it.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Just for the sake of being open about it, from his patreon (it doesn't mean anything, nor am i trying to insinuate anything, it's just a big ?):

There will be more character's in the game and a lot of sex scenes with almost all of them, with lesbian sex, threesome and other couples.

The renders looks good, female models are good, i'll wait a few updates to see where dev's going with story and kinks. Good luck.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Unfortunately, at the current point I also have to pass.
If the story turns out to be something beautifull , I'll have another look.

I will watch and wait.

Aug 22, 2021
All you guys popping up in various threads asking about pregnancy, what is it you are hoping for exactly?
1. Sex with pregnant women
or
2. Just the fact that the LI got pregnant, a sort of prologue when the game is completed

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
First page of comments turned me off to this one. Seems like NTR and Rapey. Perhaps some clarification.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Once again I read a thread and feel sorry for the developer.

People could just move on to something they do like, but at this point I think harassing delelopers might actually be a kink.
I don't get comments like this, you try a game out and the description says one thing, but the story itself is a whole other animal leaving players with question marks. Devs all the time ask players for feedback but then when it's not the feedback they wanna hear it's harassment? So in other words play the game and smile or go right?

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes