• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Forever My Girl [Ch.2 v0.50] [HappyMo]

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Hopefully no scat.... Pregnancy if we want would be great.

As I said before, it will be a relationship of love and intimacy, so yes.
In the future I thought of bringing something new, something I haven't seen much in other games.
Don't think about "scat" and all the nonsense.

May 27, 2017
Please have a little patience and you will see that the story will turn out beautiful.

Thank you for your interest
Make the game you want to make, just don't try to please everyone; by doing that you'll make no one happy. Stick to one theme and commit to it, make some good renders, add something unique to set your story and characters apart from the rest, and you'll find your fans/supporters. Listening to fans and potential supporters is good, but don't bend over backwards to cater to the masses, tell the story you want to tell. Wish you the best of luck! (y)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Don't see a Patreon link, so the step relation nonsense is probably not needed, it's also not really allowed on Patreon either, so should probably go full incest, or have a patch. Or like another poster mentioned, being able to choose their relations would be nice. (y)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I get not wanting to spoil things but you're not doing yourself or the players any favours by keeping them in the dark.
It's just going to turn people off from trying the game because they don't know what you're planning.
exactly
and saying if 1 fetish or another is going to be in the game is not story breaking or whatever...
it just lets people know
"well this is a game that I can sink my time in and maybe support the dev"
or
"well this game is not for me time to move on"

2.00 star(s) 14 Votes