javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
It is absolutely not abandoned, I am switching from unity to renpy. There will be many new features, new scenes, and even adjustments to the story, to make it more fluid. The new remastered version will be released soon.
This is the new Emma, having changed her skin, I had to recreate all the images with Emma as the protagonist. View attachment 1491900
Below are some preview images:
View attachment 1491909
View attachment 1491918 View attachment 1491923
Thank you for continuing the game. Also you should request a dev tag from the site.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It is absolutely not abandoned, I am switching from unity to renpy. There will be many new features, new scenes, and even adjustments to the story, to make it more fluid. The new remastered version will be released soon.
This is the new Emma, having changed her skin, I had to recreate all the images with Emma as the protagonist. View attachment 1491900
Below are some preview images:
View attachment 1491909
View attachment 1491918 View attachment 1491923
Will the girls still act like sluts?

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018

This is the new Emma, having changed her skin, I had to recreate all the images with Emma as the protagonist.
Just looking for a little clarification here.
Will we be playing as Emma now in the new version?
Might be a language barrier thing, but in English "the protagonist" of a videogame is the player character (aka MC).

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
Just looking for a little clarification here.
Will we be playing as Emma now in the new version?
Might be a language barrier thing, but in English "the protagonist" of a videogame is the player character (aka MC).
The sentence you highlighted was referring to the images in which Emma is the protagonist, which I was forced to redo all, because I changed her skin. However, in the new version there will be a way, as well as continuing to make choices with MC, to be able to make choices with Emma too, but only if you choose this option at the beginning of the game. I hope this time I was able to explain the concept correctly.

Fra_Seorn

Aug 27, 2020
New Update Forgive v0.01_Remastered

Forgive_v0.01_Remastered-Pc:

Forgive_v0.01_Remastered-Mac:

Changelog:
  • Changed the graphics engine, from Unity to Ren'py.
  • Emma's skin changed, so all images where Emma was present have been rendered.
  • Added the ability to follow and decide Emma's actions, but only in the scenes where there is no MC present.
  • All the scenes with Emma as the protagonist are only visible if you choose to see them at the beginning of the game.
  • Made some changes to the previous story.

Last edited:

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
New Update Forgive v0.01_Remasered

Forgive_v0.01_Remastered-Pc: Mega Link

Forgive_v0.01_Remastered-Mac: Mega Link

Changelog:
  • Added the ability to follow and decide Emma's actions, but only in the scenes where there is no MC present.
  • All the scenes with Emma as the protagonist are only visible if you choose to see them at the beginning of the game.
I just started the game and i have to say you have massively improve the game. While there are some problems with dialog and writing, those can easily be improved.

sn3p

Nov 3, 2017
New Update Forgive v0.01_Remastered

Forgive_v0.01_Remastered-Pc: Mega Link

Forgive_v0.01_Remastered-Mac: Mega Link

Changelog:
I liked the first version of the game, but now with ntr I'm out !

PS- update the tags

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The part I named NTR is completely optional, if you don't want to play it just choose no at the beginning of the game. But even if you choose yes, you have the option of never having those scenes happen.
The problem is the game is already developing at a snail's pace and then you throw even more NTR in the game than it already had in the previous version that's not good but then again the old version was already bad.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the change in engines was appreciated. sadly with the NTR on option you can't avoid every scene. would've liked an option where the daughter ends up kicking her BF in the balls before he forced her into anal then she storms out... but yeah the NTR off option seems cool to.

regarding the choice options maybe putting a walkthrough on/off option is also needed cause knowing the options wont be appreciated by everyone.

aside from that. although i like we can choose if the daughter flirts with others. i just hope future updates focus more on MC.

also on the NTR on option it says other girls will flirt with whoever regardless. is that based on points or even if they like MC(good points) will they still flirt with others?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alteni

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The part I named NTR is completely optional, if you don't want to play it just choose no at the beginning of the game. But even if you choose yes, you have the option of never having those scenes happen.
Do as you wish and develop a game how you want it to be. You can't satisfy all of us and you don't need to. Important is that you are satisfied with your game and have fun working on it. If people complain, let them develop their own game. Keep up the great work and thanks sharing your game with us. (y)

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well then, from the comments, I am going to assume that it is missing some important tags such as Female Mc, Multiple protagonist,lesbian and Ntr? Make the Game you want and the story you want,but Imo i recommend that you better report those tags to be put on the op dev, or this thread is going to get interesting :KEK: or put planned tags in genre spoiler and maybe info in dev notes if they are avoidable or skippable.

(Edit:Well now they were added.)

Good Luck.

Last edited:

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I found that when the MC goes to shower he remembers a video he found in laptop. Problem is, he remembers it even if he does not open the laptop.
There are also bugs if you refuse Paola at home and durring French kiss "game over" at the elevator.

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone else has this error? I named the MC, but I get this funny "name" for him.

PS: I just realised that "name" is standing for "father" or "brother" depending what you chose for relationship.
May I sugest to modify the script a little like this: You are Emma's ................; Emma is your ..................; I think the weird sign is for this.

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The incorrect pronouns in the summary led me to believe that the basic setup was way more interesting than it actually seems to be. I had assumed that the father F and daughter D1 had a sexual relationship in the past, leading to them having a daughter D2 together. Then F and D1 had a fallout, and now D2 has some significant decision to make. Unfortunately, no such thing.

4.10 star(s) 21 Votes