Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Not all devs do this for money. I never asked for any they offered to support me in my endeavors. I have hardly even touched what has come into my patreon until now and wat I did use went into buying assets and the rest I donated. So No not all devs do this for money hell I have not even bothered collecting from my SS page.
He he he, I'm sure, I'm sure. Wink wink

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
You came up with the 200+ patreon subscribers. I found ten just by filtering the most recent 'Latest Updates and Games'. Not sure how that is beating around the bush. :)
I'm feeling like pouring water onto the inverted pitcher.
Exactly, the point is that you only manged to get around 10 games with such and many in those 10 might have added those content in middle of the game as a non Canon skits, and not from the beginning.

Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and BTLD

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
Not all devs do this for money. I never asked for any they offered to support me in my endeavors. I have hardly even touched what has come into my patreon until now and wat I did use went into buying assets and the rest I donated. So No not all devs do this for money hell I have not even bothered collecting from my SS page.
Altruistic developers is hard to believe, it's 0.0000000000000000000001%.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
The change to Renpy is great remastering is fantastic far better than original. Love this game the way it is as far as all the bickering about ntr and in---- HEY its the devs game made his way like it or leave it. Wake up it's a game not your real life. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: clowns234

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
It takes time to pick up supporters no matter what the genre. For it to be successful, it must continue to grow. I think EroMersive's 'Demon Boy' is a good example. He had less than 50 patreon subscribers in June. He is now over 200 (despite the negative feedback). If a game continues to pick up support, how can it be deemed a failure? Most if not all of those 10 games referenced above are growing in support. I predict this game will continue to grow also.
FYI - With all the time required to put these games together, I don't think money is the sole driving factor for most Devs. But I could be wrong. :)
That game started on patreon as nNtr and then changed, I think it's hard to calculate how many are "patreons 100% ntr players" because of that dirty 'strategy'.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
Hello everyone, I see that the discussions are going well and as usual there are those for NTR, INCEST and the other against them. But at what point does the developer talk about NTR in the description of his story? he only speaks of incest and only if you wish (go and read the overview).

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Lol facepalm reaction emoji gets you guys on the attack, duly noted. Take a breath guys.

Back to the actual game now that I've played, slut simulators like this usually work best when its only a Female MC and slow build corruption, see: A Wife and Mother/Anna - Exciting affection. But there was a couple sexy ideas here like promising her panties to the driver, but overall its a bit 1 to 11 for my tastes.

Personally prefer Male MC NTR games have a slow build and 1 antagonist. Games like this one with so many Bulls its like they are all cucking each other at that point haha.

• Angry
Reactions: GeovaniGre

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
definition:
NTR (netorare): Category of visual novel in which the heroine turns away voluntarily or against her will from the protagonist, which tends to revolt the reader.
to court:
If we are talking about games for adults, it is indeed netorare .... a term that comes from Japan and has no translation in English or French! ... To put it simply, it's a mix between "being cuckolded /To do cuckolded" and swinging.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Very nice start, enough content, good quality.
I am awaiting the next one that will judge if the dev can keep up his promises and update it frequently with story progress

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes