punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Why did the dev change this at all? It didn't have a FMC nor ntr. Apparently the devs original vision didn't cast a wide enough net. How are we to know they won't change it again?

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
Ooh I love the transition to renpy. I do, however, seem to prefer the older, simpler premise with just the sister coming along and all that as I don't personally care about the daughter's perspective. I also prefer the older character models (save from the skin colors which are VASTLY improved in this version) with them looking leaner with more definition in their musculature. Regardless, really looking forward to how this continues.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Now filter (only ~10) with those that added the tag from first update/prologue and you'll get the point.
It takes time to pick up supporters no matter what the genre. For it to be successful, it must continue to grow. I think EroMersive's 'Demon Boy' is a good example. He had less than 50 patreon subscribers in June. He is now over 200 (despite the negative feedback). If a game continues to pick up support, how can it be deemed a failure? Most if not all of those 10 games referenced above are growing in support. I predict this game will continue to grow also.
FYI - With all the time required to put these games together, I don't think money is the sole driving factor for most Devs. But I could be wrong. :)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
It takes time to pick up supporters no matter what the genre. For it to be successful, it must continue to grow. I think EroMersive's 'Demon Boy' is a good example. He had less than 50 patreon subscribers in June. He is now over 200 (despite the negative feedback). If a game continues to pick up support, how can it be deemed a failure? Most if not all of those 10 games referenced above are growing in support. I predict this game will continue to grow also.
FYI - With all the time required to put these games together, I don't think money is the sole driving factor for most Devs. But I could be wrong. :)
Again you missed the point :FacePalm:
And money was/is/will be the sole purpose if one being honest.
xUPGcqaVH1cDeKZTBS.gif

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
you could be right. in this devs first few releases he didnt even have a patreon so money may not be a concern

the dev notes is a strong indicator of that

Reactions: clowns234

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Now filter (only ~10) with those that added the tag from first update/prologue and you'll get the point.
Completely agree. Also, most of those games listed don't have a distinct 'NTR' path, just a few scenes here and there save for maybe The Tyrant, A Family Venture and Spellbook. One of which is already abandoned and the other two get an update every 5-6 months.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Completely agree. Also, most of those games listed don't have a distinct 'NTR' path, just a few scenes here and there save for maybe The Tyrant, A Family Venture and Spellbook. One of which is already abandoned and the other two get an update every 5-6 months.
At least someone gets it.
'cest + ntr is very risky business. I'm not saying it's impossible though, it's an open field and anyone are free to do what they want end of the day.

evyleu

Oct 24, 2021
>"Abandoned"<

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
My point:
Despite the initial claim, there are incest fans that are ok with NTR. The proof is in their support.
C'mon now, are we going to keep beating around the bush buddy. You said there are huge 10 games (few among them might get abandoned if we get realistic for a second) with ntrcest and that alone gives the idea of how much support is there.

ExMachinaEV

Nov 19, 2021
You earned money from nNtr players and now from nTr players, good business strategy, quite dirty .... but good

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Again you missed the point :FacePalm:
And money was/is/will be the sole purpose if one being honest.
Not all devs do this for money. I never asked for any they offered to support me in my endeavors. I have hardly even touched what has come into my patreon until now and wat I did use went into buying assets and the rest I donated. So No not all devs do this for money hell I have not even bothered collecting from my SS page.

Reactions: BTLD and clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There's a reason why me and so many others have that thread on ignore. 200+ patrons pales in comparison to even the mid-tier wincest games on this site if you really wanna dive into the numbers.
Even if they have only 20 supporters, that is still support. And if that is all it takes for them to keep making their game, then they must be in it for more than just the money. :)

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes