Feb 27, 2017
Yes ok, but if we take the red pill we know directly that Cass is fucking directly with Andre so i pass, not for me too bad ... ( no racism in these message but why everytime there is a fucking bad guys or something like this is, he must been black ** Andre ** or Ugly like hell ** Amir ** )
probably cause the male protag is almost always white and handsome so they want someone different to be the ntr rival and interracial or ugly is kinda taboo I guess? makes her out to be sluttier maybe who knows

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
He has upset the moral hypocrites at Patreon. They don't like incest but hey shota seems to be okay with them. Although there is no actual incest in the game since they aren't his actual daughters since MC has been cucked by the wife.

Patreon is slowly but surely cutting its nose off to spite its hypocritical face.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
He has upset the moral hypocrites at Patreon. They don't like incest but hey shota seems to be okay with them. Although there is no actual incest in the game since they aren't his actual daughters since MC has been cucked by the wife.

Patreon is slowly but surely cutting its nose off to spite its hypocritical face.
I'm interested to know if it's incest or something else. I'd guess that portions of the new content might be unreasonably construed as unacceptable sexual violence. I would disagree and hope he gets an all-clear.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
What makes you say this
I think if I recall, there might have been some threads about the NTR that was pissing off a bunch of vanillas. Probably got reported by a bunch of them, and since Patreon sucks, they don't bother to check the material before handing out a suspension.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I think if I recall, there might have been some threads about the NTR that was pissing off a bunch of vanillas. Probably got reported by a bunch of them, and since Patreon sucks, they don't bother to check the material before handing out a suspension.
Vanilla's on 4chan, wow, they have come full circle

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Vanilla's on 4chan, wow, they have come full circle
They're mostly poor 3rd worlders who think they can own women and who will kill anyone who steals their possessions.
Gotta maintain some imaginary macho culture or they'll feel less like a man.
Obviously the idea of not everything being aimed directly at them is unacceptable so no one should get to play something they dislike.

Reactions: Karmo

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
They're mostly poor 3rd worlders who think they can own women and who will kill anyone who steals their possessions.
Gotta maintain some imaginary macho culture or they'll feel less like a man.
Obviously the idea of not everything being aimed directly at them is unacceptable so no one should get to play something they dislike.
Feel like lots of projection going on

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Will Patreon suspend a page based solely on unconfirmed allegations? Patreon suspends first and then reviews after?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The wife is too unattractive and the dark hair blonde has a butter face. I really hope their face gets a make over. A drop dead gorgeous wife would be ten times better. That blonde needs major improvement in the face.

The red skinned woman and blue haired girl are attractive though, he did a great job there.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes