Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If when they wake up you can not recover your wife in any way, I will erase this game. The challenge is to do things, not to have a single path

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That would explain why she wanted your sperm so bad and had no interest in killing anybody when she had plenty of time. I did find that weird how she tried to take Rubys place instead of introducing herself like the alien queen or joining the crew. And since she was pregnant in the route you didn't kill her doesn't that mean you killed your child too? Also explains why she was begging you not to kill her. Dark and wasted potential.o_O
That is not true the alien he was refering too was the other one if you looked at the face from dream sequence the alien is from the first invasion that detroyed earth the one you are refering too is evil alien that boarded the ship. and the sequence only happens if you even had sex with the other alien so if you did not have sex witht the alien queen and not playing ntr route you would see no pregnancy at all.

I was not playing ntr route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Once you've recovered your wife, you can turn her into your sex toy by having the daughters you thought of you with another guy

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Eh, not sure it is a good idea to let that alien roam freely around the ship despite her being pregnant with your child or whatever, she can enslave people with her eyes and had already disabled one of the crew members after all, what's preventing her from changing her mind and just kill everyone whenever she feels like doing it?

On a completely unrelated note, we are gonna have to look for that missing person in the new planet won't we?...seems there will be quite a departure from the previous scenario now that the MC is stranded in the new planet, it's even worse if the alien isn't taken care of before departing as no one from the crew will be able to send help.
Why did you let her live ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I am sure the amazones will know how to deal with the cheating wife. I want to Make a deal, they can keep the wife as a present.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Seems to me, authors are making a story on an update basis. We need to get MC far away from Earth - OK, Earth is destroyed. We need for a player to lose himself/herself in story - we added an unknown alien planet. OK, for NTR lovers we added some additional content. We want player to bear the weighth of his/her decisions - OK, let's do that. Devs, I'm not NTR lover, what I see in this update is obligatory sex-scene with fake android (How MC can define that something is wrong? He was never interested in android, she's artificial) and some story which I don't understand, it's something not explained and just added for unknown reason. I see no continuation of the story for a two updates. Maybe it's worth to straighten the story for players to understand what's going on?

I'm sorry for my mistakes, English is not my native language

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn this update was my kind of weird thing. :ROFLMAO:
First a killer alien. She was hot but too bad she was also crazy, but i wonder how she entered the ship.
And then mc got stranded on a amazon planet with a bunch of primitive half naked warrior women.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
I see a possible future for this game :
After 4 months you find your way back to the ship and find out that all the women are impregnated with the only male on board (a.k not you), That would not be that surprising as the story barely changes no matter what approach you take.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyraga and rogosh

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
So quick question, does turning off NTR affect the story? or does my wife still cheat on me?

pagaru

Jun 24, 2018
The game is good but has the potential to be great.

What i am missing is that all the choices you can make should have bigger consequences for your character.

As it is now there are a number of times where you can choose to be the stud that gets the harem OR to be the worthless cuck. But if you can always choose then the choices do not feel important. There should be more escalation. Like Good Girl Gone Bad. Where if you have enough "bad" points you can only make "bad" choices. That would give MC a defined personality.

So if I choose to be a stud I shouldn't get cucked at all, i should get the big dick and fuck all the women.
If i choose to be a submissive bitch I should be forced to lick feet, eat cum and be fucked by futa.

That's how you make the choices matter and that's how it becomes a great game^^

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I see a possible future for this game :
After 4 months you find your way back to the ship and find out that all the women are impregnated with the only male on board (a.k no you), That would not be that surprising as the story barely changes no matter what approach you take.
But everyone is still sleeping, and Ruby was told to not wake anyone until you give the ok... considering that you dealt with the crazy alien female that is, not sure about what might happen if you didn't since she did say that she could have a lot of fun until you came back.

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
But everyone is still sleeping, and Ruby was told to not wake anyone until you give the ok... considering that you dealt with the crazy alien female that is, not sure about what might happen if you didn't since she did say that she could have a lot of fun until you came back.
Well going from the navy, which is the closest thing to space (That we have on large scale), if a head of something go missing, presumed dead the next qualified person will step forward and take the reins for the time of what they can find out what happened. (Not a expert on the navy so may be wrong)

Reactions: UncleVT
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes