Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
I'm impressed with this game, tho theres a lot of plotholes the sci-fi setting is definitely a breath of fresh air compared to the usual "college boy comes home and knocks up the whole family". Should probably remove the incest tag tho since the daughters aren't even his.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But having said all that I still look forward to the next update

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
More likely the droid will awake just the ship engineer to look for the MC.
Huh, that makes sense if you managed to kill the sex-crazed alien. Guess that even if you don't she tries to wake someone up, that person ends up killing her and rescuing you anyways.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I'm impressed with this game, tho theres a lot of plotholes the sci-fi setting is definitely a breath of fresh air compared to the usual "college boy comes home and knocks up the whole family". Should probably remove the incest tag tho since the daughters aren't even his.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But having said all that I still look forward to the next update
I can think of two other possibilities. Since he spend two centuries in suspended animation maybe he is getting a really old transmission only now or the Xenomorph queen also spend some time in suspensed animation.:unsure:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I almost forgot this game xD!!!! stupid TITLE ... xD!!!
Lol. Well, the ship was called Paradise 1337-69, and after earth is destroyed the ship's probably forgotten by pretty much everyone else in the universe. So, um, Forgotten Paradise— Never mind, you're right. It's not fitting at all. :p

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Sooooo I have NTR turned off and there are still all these scenes with other dudes fucking the girls but me and i have to constantly try and keep ahead of amire and andrae, cant I just murder them so I can have all the girls to myself? Seriously.. If this is just a cuck game i'm fucking out.

Fear375

Feb 17, 2019
Only recently thought that the plot progressed that the plot is not particularly. The author deals with Pandora's box..and about this game forgot. And here such! A curious plot twist with new actors, a horse, new types of aliens...It doesn't seem so bad :cool:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
I doupt there will be any NTR content on this update either, so lets just wait till the 12th
Ye, this game kinda lost all tracktion when him doing one game every 2 month, and story is kinda going haywire right now too...
I had a talk with the dev 2 months ago and seem like he just wants to do his own thing about the games...

Reactions: Canto Forte

mightlemon

Sep 2, 2018
0.12 is out for $25 patrons, hope one of them is kind enough to share it and certainly hope there's ntr!

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes