ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm too hooked on tattoo hottie and demoness goddess to get the "wife" fixed..she's chock fulla "not" Liam spunk now and i've zero interest in her..lol..hopefully can one day get demoness and tattoo into a threesome so i'll never hafta choose(if that option ever arrives) LOL

Reactions: Breestis

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
It was good at the beginning but 0.12... After two months we see 5 minutes of content, and more of that, as was said earlier, that content includes all-night rape of MC (by women, but that scene is awful anyway), some unavoidable NTR and minumum story progression. Not counting the fact, that so-called story progression look very much like Game of Thrones fun fiction.
Forget both your "daughters", forget all the crew of the ship, you see only some natives (and GoT natives), ugly alien and a couple of screens with Lex. It seems to me, dev forgot the initial story and trying to make something out of thin air. That was a good story, RIP.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
On the day you're supposed to leave, you meet a strange man who tells you you're being used as a guinea pig for a test experiment on a serum that wipes out memories. He gives you a pill that will negate that effect. Although you are too late to warn your family you can at least watch over them or take advantage of the fact they have no memories of you or their siblings? The choice will be yours.
wow... now that's what i call a funky story! if this is executed properly the game could actually be a lot of fun i suppose. so gonna try it out today.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I gues why put an option from the start of the game to avoid ntr to begin with ? when ntr was never avoidable ?? these are the types of games i hate the most false advertisement.
i turned NTR off..and technically she was not my dame yet even if she gave me an oasis-handy...BUT..All your dame are mine!!!! so..hands off rapey dudes!!!earlier in the game Dahlia WAS mine and got raped..so that counts though..game hates me :p otherwise..its a stunning collection of beauty dames and fun story...

WTFosaurus

Aug 11, 2018
Some of the NTR is avoidable. Some is not. I played it an update or two ago and it is just all over the fucking place.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the NTR is not avoidable? fuck this than. looked interesting, but getting cucked is not in my tastes, why anyone would enjoy that is beyond me.
other than Dahlia getting raped..who i DO consider as the MC's gal..the rape of Hotty MacOasishandy dosnt count..she aint yer dame ..Dahlia i boinked and probably knocked up ;) ALL MINE...other than that technically nothing else is NTR if you chose NO NTR...and it is probably nitpicking..try the game..its alot of fun and weird AF and beautifully rendered..

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
other than Dahlia getting raped..who i DO consider as the MC's gal..the rape of Hotty MacOasishandy dosnt count..she aint yer dame ..Dahlia i boinked and probably knocked up ;) ALL MINE...other than that technically nothing else is NTR if you chose NO NTR...and it is probably nitpicking..try the game..its alot of fun and weird AF and beautifully rendered..
I know nobody likes her because she isnt that hot, but the wife thing is unavoidable and its NTR in retrospect, and if you dont take the pill its NTR completely...

If you read the files the wife cheated on the MC her whole married life, and his daughters arent his, they are from two different dudes... and then after the memory thing she immediately goes black and never comes back (she may soon, but with a half black baby that no doubt she is going to want MC to raise)...

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Yeah really, the first episodes of this game had real promise, now this is a total clusterfuck with all the women around you being fucked by everyone else. All the old characters have been forgotten and new ones introduced because SOMEONES bored and its not us players. What the fuck.

Reactions: warrug25

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I know nobody likes her because she isnt that hot, but the wife thing is unavoidable and its NTR in retrospect, and if you dont take the pill its NTR completely...

If you read the files the wife cheated on the MC her whole married life, and his daughters arent his, they are from two different dudes... and then after the memory thing she immediately goes black and never comes back (she may soon, but with a half black baby that no doubt she is going to want MC to raise)...
after the intro and taking the pill immediately i had zero contact with the "wife" and alot of stuff i chose not to "investigate" so guess i missed out on some of the forced NTR

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
This game needs better angles during the sex scenes. I prefer to see larger parts of the character models instead of only close ups. A real shame given the variety of hot females in this game...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What happened to this game ?? it used to be fun till the planet blow up now chapter 12 makes no sense ? What happened to the forgotton paradise part ? it should be renamed to destroyed paradise.

Also is it me or is this chapter even less content then previous chapter ?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
i'm a little confused if the daughter's aren't really mc's daughter's why is there still an incest tag on this game? have't played this since it came out so idk about the content. EDITED: Also i know about the whore wife but can you at least keep the ''daughters'' safe? thinking of replaying this and its an important factor for me

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes