Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dahlia and Lex are the only 2 I care about.

And maybe Ruby.

Dahlia being raped was distasteful AF and left me miserable..
She got her revenge.

She raped the guy that raped her by growing a temp dick .... and it was much bigger.

She raped a gender bent virgin with a with a cock the size of a baseball bat. I think Dahlia won.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Dahlia and Lex are the only 2 I care about.

And maybe Ruby.

She got her revenge.

She raped the guy that raped her by growing a temp dick .... and it was much bigger.

She raped a gender bent virgin with a with a cock the size of a baseball bat. I think Dahlia won.
That only happens if you pick the wrong choice, I personally chose to stand up for the ugly tattoo girl...

Honestly when I saw her take off her ugly clothes I was like take off the mask.. But it was permanent... Why fucking skull face tattoo ? I like her personality, but why fucking face tatto? I also didn't mind her short hair, she makes it work, but why the fucking face tattoo ?

Anyway she gets raped too, and made me feel bad for her taking the pig-Guy's dick...but seriously...why the fucking skull face tattoo ?

Reactions: RanchFTW

testedthing

Aug 29, 2017
Pretty good game. Sex scenes left and right. A lot and i mean a lot of foot fetish scenes for those who are interested in that.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well, isn't this a busy little planet. Who's Dahlia?

Took a strange turn for sure, felt like the GoT stuff was thrown in for good measure.
You like that foot fetish scene? I had to say hell naw she probably been walking in dragon shit. Gross.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I... guess that's a cool consolation prize? Still doesn't really change the fact that the whole scenario (rape/ntr being forced on you despite a no-NTR option) is bullshit.
There wasn't a no NTR option when I started playing so it makes little difference to me.

Didn't like the wife either so her fucking around wasn't an issue.

It was a load of strangers on a ship with their memories repressed all fucking each other. That's what I was expecting. Then this thing called "plot" happened and got in the way of all the fuckings.

Then again I just can't see any of this as NTR. The only person the MC had any romantic connection to was his wife, everything else was just sex and everyone was fucking everyone else. There are no relationships, the MC hasn't once said to any of them he wants something more than sex.

This is one of those where I see things different to others.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Forgotten Paradise [v0.12] [Void Star] - Original Size: 1.34GB

Download Win (112.4MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm all for freedom of sex and people expressing their love in any way they wish but this whole foot fetish thing is one I can't get behind.

Anyone arguing for foot sex doesn't have a leg to stand on.

See wut I did thar?
I'm impressed. I also agree with you about NTR in this one, I just can't see it like that with everyone fucking everyone.

Reactions: Breestis

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fair enough, I know you expressed the same opinion when we talked on My Sister, My Roommate. I fall more into the camp of, if she is (one of) my sexual partner(s), then I consider it NTR if she sleeps with other dudes.
I am by no means saying that's wrong, i've seen a few people say the same thing, I just see things different.

I'm all for equal rights fuckings. If the MC, male or female, is allowed to fuck around then so are the men or women they are fucking.

Except in Last Sovereign.

No one touches my harem.

NO ONE.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm all for freedom of sex and people expressing their love in any way they wish but this whole foot fetish thing is one I can't get behind.

Anyone arguing for foot sex doesn't have a leg to stand on.

See wut I did thar?
not a foot fan..but it doesnt repulse me to rage-quitiness..lol..i'll always avoid it when i have the option..but am not disgusted overly much if it happens anyways..

U

User_32285

why not simply create other tags, more accurate, like cuckhold, or netorare and netori?
It has been suggested several times the past two years, but only staff know why they did not add separate Netorare, Netori and Netorase tags.

U

User_32285

There wasn't a no NTR option when I started playing so it makes little difference to me.

Didn't like the wife either so her fucking around wasn't an issue.

It was a load of strangers on a ship with their memories repressed all fucking each other. That's what I was expecting. Then this thing called "plot" happened and got in the way of all the fuckings.

Then again I just can't see any of this as NTR. The only person the MC had any romantic connection to was his wife, everything else was just sex and everyone was fucking everyone else. There are no relationships, the MC hasn't once said to any of them he wants something more than sex.

This is one of those where I see things different to others.
Exactly I agree about the NTR, not only did MC have no relationships, but he never showed any signs of jealousy.

Here I was so hoping this would be like the Loveboat but in space maybe with more sex than love : "The Sexboat" or something like that but I digress.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes