fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
I'm all for freedom of sex and people expressing their love in any way they wish but this whole foot fetish thing is one I can't get behind.

Anyone arguing for foot sex doesn't have a leg to stand on.
That's offensive, okay? I feel marginalized.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Not sure how i feel about the end of this update. You basically kept your game kind of original now its not lol. Might as well add the Parody tag now.

Reactions: sora21345

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Forgotten Paradise [v0.12] [Void Star] - Original Size: 1.34GB

Download Win (112.4MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A big TY

Reactions: playb0y44

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
what pissed me off at the end is the lack of spine from the mc why did he surrender so quickly he could have easily taken those guys out did he not have any military training ?? this game made the mc is an total pussy.. he should have at least made some kind of stand. now he is captured again, this time from a girl looked like Games of throne. and i was wtf.. why not give me an option to take a gun and make me kill the mc myself right there.. game over..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what pissed me off at the end is the lack of spine from the mc why did he surrender so quickly he could have easily taken those guys out did he not have any military training ?? this game made the mc is an total pussy.. he should have at least made some kind of stand. now he is captured again, this time from a girl looked like Games of throne. and i was wtf.. why not give me an option to take a gun and make me kill the mc myself right there.. game over..
They had captives and all he had was an axe.

He attacks, they die.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..i immediately saw Daeneyrs TarFootfetish written all over her...betting her "dragons" are futa's...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What happened to this game ?? it used to be fun till the planet blow up now chapter 12 makes no sense ? What happened to the forgotton paradise part ? it should be renamed to destroyed paradise.

Also is it me or is this chapter even less content then previous chapter ?
I actually think it's about even, tbh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
They had captives and all he had was an axe.

He attacks, they die.
How can you be sure he is captured witch is even worse, those girls are of no means, he is stranded on an unknown planet those people are not his concern his future is..

I think the capture is not good plot, he cant even defend himself now he is all tied up.. how is going to safe the others ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How can you be sure he is captured withc is even worse, those girls are of no means, he is stranded on an unknown planet those people are not his concern his future is..
And what future would he have without people that know the planet especially when those people have others that will kill him if they see him?

None, he'd be doomed.

Lets not forget he was also outnumbered and military training or not he's fighting with weapons they are also trained with, he has no way of killing them all.

I think if we left you in charge everyone would be dead. Well, except the people we want dead.

Reactions: botc76

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
I don't find the story all that interesting right now. The sci-fi was better than the fantasy / parody. Odd that the eternal queen and her giant child can be dispatched with an axe. Three Knights are more problematic, although I it get it for story purposes.

I like the renders but the story-telling needs work.

Reactions: rogosh

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
by being captured he actually endangered everyone on the ship the mc should never have left the ship to begin with it was just stupid plot. no sane person will go down on an unknown planet unpreparred certainly without backup aswell.. the people on the ship will now start looking for him and this a greater danger we dont know what that woman of Game Of Thrones has on the planet how big her forces are.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm all for freedom of sex and people expressing their love in any way they wish but this whole foot fetish thing is one I can't get behind.

Anyone arguing for foot sex doesn't have a leg to stand on.

See wut I did thar?
Though I don't hold taboos for this type of stuff, I do have things that gross me out. Foot fetish is one, for the reason you gave. I make a similar argument against anal. "I just took a shower, so you should be good". BS. Unless you stuck a cleaning snake covered in sanitizer up your rectum and did a damned good job of scrubbing, no way my own snake or tongue is going anywhere near your cave of feces.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderRob
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes