botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You guys complain a bit too much. It's clear that the dev wants to tell his story and I can accept that.
I'm no fan of having to give up without a fight, but if we are given no choice, that clearly means it's part of the plot, so either get over it or maybe just accept that this isn't your game.

There is stuff in this game I don't like, the NTR, the rape, but in this last update there was no NTR and we didn't have to see the rape at least.
Again, not a fan of it, but fe. you don't have to kiss Dany's feet, you can lick them to show you have the hots for her (I did, not because I'm into feet, but because I'm into Dany), or do nothing at all.

In the end it's of course up to you if you play the game or not, but it's not like Void Star hides what he is doing. Most of the shit you don't want to see you can avoid, sometimes you can't like, your wife just is a fucking whore (amnesiac as she is ;) ), what happens with the aliens and with the pig-head and the corporate fuck happens, because it's part of Void Star's story.

I think we are far enough into this game to see that complaining about the way it is becomes useless.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Well... my complain is not about the content, is the genre, I am a sucker for scifi and don't think there is enough good one, my whims aren't for trolling, are because I am sad, because this game started really good. Chloe from Life is Strange and the Mass Effect thing is ok.
But what I lost my hopes, was the sudden change for no aparent reason to a medieval setting, then forgot about ship, crew, plot and I having the feeling the dev just started a 3rd game.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well... my complain is not about the content, is the genre, I am a sucker for scifi and don't think there is enough good one, my whims aren't for trolling, are because I am sad, because this game started really good. Chloe from Life is Strange and the Mass Effect thing is ok.
But what I lost my hopes, was the sudden change for no aparent reason to a medieval setting, then forgot about ship, crew, plot and I having the feeling the dev just started a 3rd game.

Worlds that have regressed to a medieval civilization with strange animals like out of legends are a far-spread trope of SF as well though.

For now this is quite a bit like Planet of the Apes, just with more attractive captors.
And the dev sure hasn't forgotten about the ship, that the Alien Queen and the Asari appeared again, shows that he keeps track of his characters.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Worlds that have regressed to a medieval civilization with strange animals like out of legends are a far-spread trope of SF as well though.

For now this is quite a bit like Planet of the Apes, just with more attractive ladies.
Fair point, but I meant, what about the original plot? the original cast of characters? simply sent the MC and forgot all that?
And a note, I only played the last public one, so what I know about the Game of Thrones turn of plot is because the spoilers you all are making.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Fair point, but I meant, what about the original plot? the original cast of characters? simply sent the MC and forgot all that?
And a note, I only played the last public one, so what I know about the Game of Thrones turn of plot is because the spoilers you all are making.

The plot was travel to a new planet, then it became humanity is gone, you have to rebuild it on the new planet, now that planet is inhabited with humans who left earth later but arrived earlier, the MC is looking for a place for his people, he asked for it in the amazon village.
It's one plot, just with twists and turns.
Really, people are complaining too much and especially one should wait with complaints UNTIL actually having played through content he or she complains about, sorry but that is how it is.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
The plot was travel to a new planet, then it became humanity is gone, you have to rebuild it on the new planet, now that planet is inhabited with humans who left earth later but arrived earlier, the MC is looking for a place for his people, he asked for it in the amazon village.
It's one plot, just with twists and turns.
Really, people are complaining too much and especially one should wait with complaints UNTIL actually having played through content he or she complains about, sorry but that is how it is.
Yeah, I got it, what I am trying to say, why to send the character alone? without backup neither prepared? You will send SG1 only with Jack O'neil without weapons? or the enterprise away team just with Spock without tricorder? leaving the ship alone with the AI acting weird? and without a simply text saying the MC worried with the people who left behind?

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Thanks to the mc the people on the ship may be dead already. now they will go out looking for him so they too will be captured next.. really great solution.
Dont bother discussing combat techniques with someone that thinks fully armored medieaval soldiers (some with full face helmets) could overpower a military trained guy with nothing weighing him down and with a one handed axe that takes a split second to strike with.

Just saying.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
This game started nice and got worse and worse each version. And I fear the same will happen to the other one.

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
If you go back to just before they go into Cryo the MC asked Ruby to wake him and him alone so he could go down to the planet and make sure it is safe for the crew,He lost comms with ship which is plausible after a heavy crash hence no contact with crew .So to my mind that means the story will take a different arc which it has.Yes it is medieval different planet different setting .As for the plot he needs to make it safe for crew so looks like he is going to have to sort out local rivalries to achieve that. Above all it is fantasy just enjoy the ride i know i have so far

Reactions: botc76

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
If you go back to just before they go into Cryo the MC asked Ruby to wake him and him alone so he could go down to the planet and make sure it is safe for the crew,He lost comms with ship which is plausible after a heavy crash hence no contact with crew .So to my mind that means the story will take a different arc which it has.Yes it is medieval different planet different setting .As for the plot he needs to make it safe for crew so looks like he is going to have to sort out local rivalries to achieve that. Above all it is fantasy just enjoy the ride i know i have so far
True enough, but it doesn't make any sense anyway, it's a plot twist or just a lazy make up to wipe the entire setting till then and start a new?
I am not saying it didn't explained it, I am saying it has no sense, why tell the AI to not wake nobody but him? why to go alone unprepared? how expect to make it safe if in case of emergency he is alone? he doomed the ship! And even if he succes how expect to make contact? yes "enjoy the ride" but my plausible denial has it's limits tbh.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Good update! But what's the point in saving Aurora and Luna if they immediately get raped again as soon as they're out of the cave? Why don't they rape Ingrid as well while they're at it? Ohh wait..

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You know you're depraved enough to fap to that don't lie. :sneaky:
It doesn't have to do with fappability. It's about the story going completely off the rails. IDK, though; I never liked either the alien queen (trans-dimensional anus opening) or the fake Ruby (true form), so I'm not sure how I'd react to a Night Queen model.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
It doesn't have to do with fappability. It's about the story going completely off the rails. IDK, though; I never liked either the alien queen (trans-dimensional anus opening) or the fake Ruby (true form), so I'm not sure how I'd react to a Night Queen model.
Fake Ruby is the mother of your only child so that has to count for something. As long as the night queen isn't as hideous or easily beat as the night king it should be ok.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Fake Ruby is the mother of your only child so that has to count for something. As long as the night queen isn't as hideous or easily beat as the night king it should be ok.
wait... only one of the girls in this game has "our" actual kid?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh ... really dont like that GoT turn of events. There were so much potential in that starting plot (wife+dude/children) and so on. There were no point to add this whole fantasy stuff in it. :( And its not mainly the fantasy, but the copying of names/titles and ppl. I am more a fan of unique stuff and not of these "parodies" - the MF alien was bad enough, even when the Asari are hot af.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes