-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Fake Ruby is the mother of your only child so that has to count for something. As long as the night queen isn't as hideous or easily beat as the night king it should be ok.
I agree that she shouldn't be as easily beat. That was ridiculous in GoT. I disagree about Fake Ruby: "she" was just gross all around to me. [shrug] Unpopular opinion, maybe, but I didn't like her. If the alien had been sexier, maybe. While Ruby? Definitely. As its true self? Gross.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Was great to see this game had that rape scene. Not enough forced sex in these games against women.

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
Just played the first couple chapters and all I can say is wtfisthisidkwthisgoingon. It's like someone wanted badly to make an erotic star-trek and just crammed in as much story into little tiny pieces and kinda shrugged when it sorta fit together.

• Haha
Reactions: Dysphorika

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Travel 200 years to arrive in Westeros and Mad Queen Denny is on the throne telling you to suck her toes. Yeah. Fuck that. I'm out, this took a seriously stupid turn the last few and I'll waste no more time

lang25

May 6, 2018
this game is clearly aimed at folks who are hard into NTR rape and general abuse of dames...i mean we chop the head off one and blow the head off another...the "no NTR" is a smokescreen to get people trying it..only to result in ALOT of pissed off folks tricked into playing a lying dev's bullshit.
yeah man i feel you, I'm also just want to play NTR games that the scenes can be avoidable
Now im feelin lil sick because i forgot to turn off NTR option,damn how clumsy i am :(

Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
last time i played this was version 0.3 so all still on the ship and the last thing you could do is have sex with Chloe and your "Daughters".
I really like the game at that point. Story was still mediocre and overall the game was enjoyable.

Now with version 0.12 its just so horrible. Plotholes EVERYWHERE and the story in general getting progressively worse and worse the longer it goes on. especially that last update.
Especially the Alien Queen part. There are 2 specialized and equiped with much better Technology Bountyhunters after the queen and they lost to her. But the MC with his bronze age Axe just chops her head off like shes no threat at all. REALLY?
And than the Grandson of Amir who has his arm around his neck getting his head chopped off in 1hit too.
first off all that axe blade isnt even long enough to cut through that dudes neck in 1hit. but also the arms in the way would require superhuman strength to be able to even get close to his neck.
but than 3 puny humans show up and he just yields instantly. allright dude with your skills you could chop down all 3 of them when theyre 20m/yards apart from eachother in just 1 swing.

I didnt mind the memes ect. in the Beginning like the Spongebob "an eternity later" transition screens. But now its just overloaded overwhere. And now the GoT stuff is such so pathetic.
At this point the game feels like a pure cashgrab. I dont even support it on Patreon and feel robbed and my Dreams got crushed.
This game could have been really good if they just stuck with the Scifi and keeping the Story onboard that Ship or atleast another Planet thats at the same Technology level. Like being rescued from somewhere ect.
But now that i typed that i noticed the story still would have been gone for sake of convinience like it allready did with plotholes all over.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I agree that she shouldn't be as easily beat. That was ridiculous in GoT. I disagree about Fake Ruby: "she" was just gross all around to me. [shrug] Unpopular opinion, maybe, but I didn't like her. If the alien had been sexier, maybe. While Ruby? Definitely. As its true self? Gross.
She might be ugly but she has the power to turn into your perfect woman. Just make her stay as Ruby while you keep breeding her.
Me personally, I would make her look like Dahlia so I can have twins. :sneaky:

Reactions: Legend 123

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'm slowly losing interest in this one. I liked the whole sci-fi aspect but now it seems to be going more medieval fantasy which isn't what attracted me to this game, to begin with.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Worlds that have regressed to a medieval civilization with strange animals like out of legends are a far-spread trope of SF as well though.
Problem is unless I missed something you re assuming this is a world "regressed" when we've been shown 0 evidence that this world is regressed one instead of just dark or below civilization age that has yet to evolve technologically.

For now this is quite a bit like Planet of the Apes, just with more attractive captors.
Except it isn't, the planet of the ape's world design all showed reminisce of technology from a past world, this one doesn't so that is invalid comparison. A better comparison would literally be just about any story about a modern-day man going back in time.

And the dev sure hasn't forgotten about the ship, that the Alien Queen and the Asari appeared again, shows that he keeps track of his characters.
I don't doubt he hasn't, I'm more likely believe he doesn't have any real planned direction.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Technically the mc has never seen her true form lol He'll be confused as to how an android got pregnant but he stupid and will believe anything she tell him. :sneaky:
I didn't play the blind-trust path. By nature, I'm fairly distrustful. Turns out, it was a wise move. And the "Nope" was for me, the player, so whether the MC has seen it or not, the alien grosses me, the player, out. There's no way in hell I'm ever choosing the route to impregnate the amphibian freak.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Problem is unless I missed something you re assuming this is a world "regressed" when we've been shown 0 evidence that this world is regressed one instead of just dark or below civilization age that has yet to evolve technologically.

Except it isn't, the planet of the ape's world design all showed reminisce of technology from a past world, this one doesn't so that is invalid comparison. A better comparison would literally be just about any story about a modern-day man going back in time.

I don't doubt he hasn't, I'm more likely believe he doesn't have any real planned direction.

Dude, you missed something indeed, the planet has been settled by humans who left the earth after your ship left, but arrived earlier. So OF COURSE they lost knowledge and technology and their civilization returned to a more primitive version.
Just read again, what happens after Ruby wakes you up.

We haven't seen nowhere near enough to know there will be no remnants of technology, also there is a difference between a whole planet full of civilization and a few colonists, there simply couldn't be as many artefacts, which also explains why we haven't seen them so far.

As for your last point, I don't know. It could be he makes things up as they go, or he had a rough plan from the start. It's not the best game storywise, but after reading through the comments after the latest update, the reactions did seem ott and a bit hysterical, thus I decided to point out a few things in regards to that.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I didn't play the blind-trust path. By nature, I'm fairly distrustful. Turns out, it was a wise move. And the "Nope" was for me, the player, so whether the MC has seen it or not, the alien grosses me, the player, out. There's no way in hell I'm ever choosing the route to impregnate the amphibian freak.
But you get a half breed xenomorph daughter lol You'll need her to kill the mad queen and save you. Just use a paper bag over her head and you'll be fine.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dude, you missed something indeed, the planet has been settled by humans who left the earth after your ship left, but arrived earlier. So OF COURSE they lost knowledge and technology and their civilization returned to a more primitive version.
Just read again, what happens after Ruby wakes you up.

We haven't seen nowhere near enough to know there will be no remnants of technology, also there is a difference between a whole planet full of civilization and a few colonists, there simply couldn't be as many artefacts, which also explains why we haven't seen them so far.

As for your last point, I don't know. It could be he makes things up as they go, or he had a rough plan from the start. It's not the best game storywise, but after reading through the comments after the latest update, the reactions did seem ott and a bit hysterical, thus I decided to point out a few things in regards to that.
I tend to agree, Bot. We have no way of knowing all the different civilizations on this planet (clearly at least two have different technology levels), the backstory for any one of them, nor their current philosophies (maybe some of them had tech but chose to abandon it for ideological reasons). And while I do still think the GoT fangirling at the end was silly, I didn't have a hard time with this latest update.

For example, disposing of the grey alien queen. Maybe she thought she wove some kind of a spell over the MC. She was only partway out of the dimensional anus, so maybe she couldn't really maneuver well enough to block an axe attack. And killing Amir's grandchild didn't seem weird to me; if he was even just temporarily held, why couldn't an axe be used to whack at his head? There was an assumption that he was beheaded, but that's not specified in the game. I figured he chopped at the head again and again until the creature died. (There was a huge blood-splatter image for his death, not a decapitated body, so I assumed it was a different, messier kill.)

Reactions: botc76
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes