U

User_32285

Lolz, this suddenly turned into GoT? Can I have some of your drugs please Dev?

Reactions: Rythan25

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Just super disappointing because I love SciFi and was initially really excited by this one, but from what I have seen (unavoidable NTR, hardcore cucking, rape of a LI) its a clusterfuck of "nope" content for me.

Reactions: yourdaddy555

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Just super disappointing because I love SciFi and was initially really excited by this one, but from what I have seen (unavoidable NTR, hardcore cucking, rape of a LI) its a clusterfuck of "nope" content for me.
from what i have been reading so far in here, the wife is an established slut and none of the kids are ours. So if i could space her and the rest of the male cast from the get go and essentially remove the ntr shit i would give this game a go.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
it wouldnt have bugged me too much if the dames i had no interest in went off and boinked others(of course with the option to NOT see it) but i was real world pissed one of my two main choices Dahlia(the demoness(my other being Tattoo babe)) gets raped and you have to witness it..i almost quit right there and then because it was obvious my choice of no NTR wasnt taking and the dev said fuck the players...they get it regardless.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
in my playthrough noone touched the daughters..but i got hella worried at the party when one played truth or dare :O
So far you can keep them safe, however one of them does get fucked twice by Chloe from Life is Strange (I dont count that as NTR though, lesbians are love and life !!) As long as she comes home to "daddy" for the real thing, all is good. Also if you chose one bad choice in the Truth or Dare the young kid does fuck your young daughter as well...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah, I think Im just going to put this thread on my Ignore list and go play one of my other backlogged games. I was reading through the Dev's Patreon page and its clear that he has a huge cuck boner and is willing to resort to not only having your LI's cheat on you, but to have them raped in front of you. I think today is not my day, found several games that updated today that looked interesting, but it seems most if not all are either forced rape/ntr or "female protagonist that jumps on every dick she sees" games
as i said..dont care if the dames i'm not interested in go off and have private woohoo with others..but my dames getting raped is a punch to the gut...first..its thoroughly destroys my immersion...second..it makes me genuinely angry at the game(which is hard to make me do as i'm not that insane really..lol..its just a game) this game is clearly aimed at folks who are hard into NTR rape and general abuse of dames...i mean we chop the head off one and blow the head off another...the "no NTR" is a smokescreen to get people trying it..only to result in ALOT of pissed off folks tricked into playing a lying dev's bullshit.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Not an NTR fan, but found the genre and premise interesting. Bit of a shame about the prevalence of offscreen rape though and it seems to be increasing.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Many people think NTR is purely cuckold, but it's not. The emphasis is in cheating, but that doesn't mean that it is necessarily the player the one getting cheated; he can also cheat, or just witness it happening to others.

I don't enjoy those heavy NTR games where the sole objective is achieving misery for the MC. What I like is the corruption component of it. And I also dislike rape and usually try to avoid it. So I have no qualms with NTR, per se, and find many games with the tag very enjoyable. But I can't the say the same when rape is involved.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
IF the changelog had not have stated as of V5 that there was an option for NO NTR..i would not have played this..as i despise it with my full being(there is no middle ground) but as it clearly states in the change log..in bold print..an option of NO..i played..then whilst playing..after selecting the NO..it still unavoidably happens..so..even though its just a silly game and has zero meaning in life in the end..still..being BS'd like that pisses me off.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Honestly I am more concerned at this point about the fact that there is not only unavoidable NTR (even though there is apparently a no-NTR option) but that it's apparently a LI being unavoidably RAPED. Like WTF is happening. Is the Dev just intentionally trying to piss people off at this point?
But that rape scene was tastefully done.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Apparently one of the girls gets raped in front of you. Unavoidably.
I went the "don't save Ruby" route so I must've avoided that scene. I remember going into a sex cave/dungeon to save the one girl and he made a remark about the blue chick getting raped and knocked up but I never saw it happen. Weird.

Reactions: botc76

stormyse

Jul 4, 2018
First time i played this game and im hyped for the next update! I mean its freakin Dany! :D
The NTR part does´t bother me at all, the wife is n´t really my type... . After all its a great unique game .

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well, isn't this a busy little planet. Who's Dahlia?

Took a strange turn for sure, felt like the GoT stuff was thrown in for good measure.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes