• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
Well, that update was a let-down...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, this update felt like a rush job. I hope the developer will improve a lot in the next few updates.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, that update was a let-down...

All in all, this update felt like a rush job. I hope the developer will improve a lot in the next few updates.
I really feel this update was more of a character introduction update, with some more sex scenes, and that is about it...

Reactions: Valeck and lupy30

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
So even if you take strenght pills only bj. andre fuck his wife on first day and even that in shower great update your family gone be GangBang from andre from the fatso and from Jack the monster, its same like The tyrant game your family gone be fuck't up and you gone watch the show.

Reactions: Cavpal and Rythan25

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
0.2 confirms unavoidable NTR so might as well add that in the Genre section.

I want to see what else the game has to offer, though it's kind of limited right now while it builds on the unavoidable stuff.
that's not ntr, the husband didn't know about it and allow it cuz he's too wimpy to say fuck no. that's ntr, when the husband doesn't know about it it's cuckolding, they aren't the same thing.
you need to read more hentai doujins! i hereby order you to take 10 incest doujins and call me in the morning!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
one thing that i found annoying so much i had to immediately come here to complain about is, why can you only take 1 type of pill? i would have snatched both. also small lol over the refills:62

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Great with a NTR game, like it alot, but the update was really miniscule and the kids not being his kids was alittle on the harsh side.

Reactions: lupy30

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
that's not ntr, the husband didn't know about it and allow it cuz he's too wimpy to say fuck no. that's ntr, when the husband doesn't know about it it's cuckolding, they aren't the same thing.
you need to read more hentai doujins! i hereby order you to take 10 incest doujins and call me in the morning!
I've read NTR since before NTR became popular, this is NTR (love interest taken with or without knowledge, regardless of followup actions to reclaim them). Even the dev likes NTR so it's not surprising this has elements of it.

Play the game if you haven't already, I was light on the description due to not wanting to spoil the content too much, but it is NTR, and incest doujins have no bearing on learning NTR anyways and I'll stick with some Sanbun Kyoden instead.

Reactions: Cavpal
U

User_215882

If the dev is into NTR and its also not avoidable its best just to stop following the thread and put this behind you. The tyrant does it right but its not worth touching until its almost done for a good playthrough. I gave this a go and its not something Im interested in as it is right now. I mean judging by the story its more voyuerism than NTR. O well best of luck to the dev.

U

User_10739

This was supposed to have 4 different paths to follow... I guess all streaming out of the workout event? Cause you never had any other choice to make...

I guess it is
1. Tie 3-some
2. Lose no sex
3. Win Shower
4. Lose to Jane dinner (I think I puked in my mouth...)

Here are v0.3 previews, gonna pull my money out of this cause it went real sideways as to what I was expecting... You will need another hero after the end of Jan.

BTW - "I like NTR" is winning the poll by double (cringe)

elyse jacuzzi 3.png
lexa portrait.png

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Is there a walkthrough guide for this, also is worth bothering with at this time or should wait utill 0.4 or somethink like that.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Is there a walkthrough guide for this, also is worth bothering with at this time or should wait utill 0.4 or somethink like that.
Don't know if there's a walkthrough. Waiting for future updates may work out better for you as there's not much content, but what is available is at least a good introduction and let's you know what you'll be getting into. I was impressed, and will be following to see what it amounts to in the future.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Another "step" family. Add the fact that no one remembers... then there is nothing there. What's the point of including incest when the developer removed everything that made the fantasy interesting?
Because you still know its your family so its a little fucked. You're taking advantage of their memory loss. Idk, I thought it added a fresh take on the incest genre.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
It also may be wise to take down some of the pictures he has on his Patreon. Kinda begging to get the younger characters gutted :cryingface:

3.00 star(s) 72 Votes