mockey90

Jul 19, 2022
that part which gives you choices that one makes you kill your daughter is shame, makes me sad like hell. she went all the ways even kill her bad mother just to find and live with you then suddenly you trick and kill her....if he brings her back to everyone and explains everything, even guaranteed teaching her back to be a normal human is completely possible. so then i've decided the ending living with her is my most favorite and my true ending

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Welp, thanks for the heads up, I had planned to play this, but reading how much of trainwreck this was, not to mention the in avoidable ntr, I'll just pass and move on to the next one. Shame, as the premise and characters looked interesting... :unsure:
Yep the NTR in this game pissed me off because your wife you learn later had many affairs and somehow the whore still wants to whore after her mind is wiped(must be selective memory wipe). I haven't played this game in along time more than a year ago possibly I'm going to give it try again and see if I can stomach seeing her again. I actually overall enjoyed the game.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Another interesting idea would be to have the alien daughter stay with the MC on the new planet and have her father teach her to be a better person and to treat the others well and to be forgiven for what she had done after all she is actually a child still and like the MC said she just needs proper guidance and that she is his flesh and blood.
My thoughts exactly. I didn't agree with the ending selection not allowing her back with the humans. They would just need to accept her. I can see how Lexi would in the beginning have trouble with her with her being held captive and threatened. The daughter just wanted her father and would do anything for it.

Reactions: frozenfeet

Primal23

Jun 13, 2021
I continued the story I like that there are multiple endings, I even liked the bad endings even though I do not believe in bad endings, they are just cool future story spin-offs to me. I did like Two of endings to the story. Again I am no Jack Murphy,not into cuckolding,so I am happy with one of the options at one of the endings. Cheers that story must have taken a lot of work.
Does anyone have a guide of how to reach each ending? I've played twice and didn't care for the ending i got.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Does anyone have a guide of how to reach each ending? I've played twice and didn't care for the ending i got.
I noticed there is a walkthrough in the first page, but I never used it because I didn't think I needed it. I'm not sure how useful it is. There are specific branching points in the game and they're somewhat obvious except the purple alien you meet when you wake up from the deep sleep stasis. You meet the android(forgot name) and that is the purple alien in disguise...your given a choice to check the camera's and if you do you will not get to meet your alien daughter on this route. If you go the other route and just leave for the planet the purple alien gives birth and your daughter is born.

TomCaldoran

Feb 20, 2021
well i played a bit, tried to get differnet endings and such but not that kind of ending i hoped for. so i have a question: is there a an ending where the content with zoey and elyse is going somewhere?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
well i played a bit, tried to get differnet endings and such but not that kind of ending i hoped for. so i have a question: is there a an ending where the content with zoey and elyse is going somewhere?
Remind me are those the daughters? If so then nope that goes nowhere as far as I know.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Only now did I catch the Life is Strange homage with the character of Chloe the blue hair hella Chick, which is nice. But is there any reference to Max Caulfield too?. I liked them both in Life is Strange, even had Max like both Love Interest that is until had to make that pivotal choice to let Chloe die.
Could not do it. So had Max give a goodbye kiss to Graham. Funny I only caught reference on my second play-through. LOL.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
we need a sequel for this
Obviously. It will be a couple of weeks after this one finished, where a hole in the new world is found that leads to a dinosaur planet . . . where the alpha male dinosaurs have sex with the MC's ex-wife while he gets in a duel with Rey. The MC will pick up a light saber and inexplicably have mastery because he's a cousin of Rey (i.e., because of plot reasons), while succubi from a hell realm show up and start sucking the life out of every girl the MC could otherwise bang.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Is the NTR avoidable? i don't wanna that strange taste on my mounth + stomach x.x i really don't go well with NTR z.z

Glapperr

Jul 7, 2020
Such a great game
I know what NTR is
But this game has smooth story
The only thing that a little bit disappointing is that every bad ending has no bonus scenes for each bad ending
But this game already great
And well
Theres no Gallery to check how many scenes that i miss

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes