kayback

Mar 4, 2020
where are the save files located? i opened game>saved folder but it is empty
Try windows key + r (or windows key then search "run"), type "%appdata%". Then look for a folder named "RenPy". The save files of the game should be inside

Reactions: Nokate

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
anyone have full walkthrough?
First page lacks the "Multiple Endings" tag. I just played through and had lots of decision-point saves. At an ending, I would back up a decision point or three and follow another branch, starting a fresh saves page for each branch.

It isn't that complex that it really needs a walkthrough. It does go through some odd sci-fi elements that some folks would not combine in a story... seemed a bit reminiscent of 40's and 50's pulp sci-fi stories to me combined with the Choose Your Own Adventure paperback genre from the 80's. Literary stylings, not just VN mechanics.

I found it worth multiple playthroughs and lack of a complete step-by-step guide did not detract from the different story tracks.

Reactions: BaltheonEX

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Been searching for a game for a few days now. This would be it if i can turn off ntr. Anyway to do this before i download?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How much of the story is NTR? We talking side quest or just the whole thing
It depends on you and how you play, the wife gets fuck and has a baby with a black dude and the daughter has sex with others and so on.
Some of it you can block and some of it you can not block.

Reactions: n3xusflow7

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I just finished playing this and I really enjoyed the alien daughter ending. I liked how the MC holds her hand when they go through the portal. That was the first real affection anyone had shown her in her short life.

Was a bit disappointed there wasn't more content with the human daughters though really would have liked to seen Zoey more she was such a super cutie. I also did the ending where the MC goes back to Ingrid and luna.

I think it would be interesting to make spinoffs of this game. There could be two made one with the MC and the alien daughter back on earth which I think I would enjoy quite a bit and the other on the new planet with Ingrid/Luna and those who were on the ship. I was wondering what the daughters would think of their father since you know ;).

Another interesting idea would be to have the alien daughter stay with the MC on the new planet and have her father teach her to be a better person and to treat the others well and to be forgiven for what she had done after all she is actually a child still and like the MC said she just needs proper guidance and that she is his flesh and blood.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo17

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.
Bugfix release, everyone should re-download this one.

Version: 1.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: haooni

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Shouldn't there be a patch? I've got the Patreon version and there are a bunch of options shown in the Walkthrough that are not available in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes