yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I liked this game, but dislike that it ended a bit too soon. It feels like it should have had a couple of more releases.

My main problem with it is that it goes from "Star Trek" To "Gilligan's Island", and doesn't bring any of the original cast along for the ride until the ending.

Imagine watching a new Star Trek series. There is like 10 episodes of getting to know the captian, and everyone on the ship, and you go around and do stuff on the ship there is some little missions and stuff and you are loving that star trek vibe big time...

Then they are like all of the sudden... Yea here is the deal. Everyone get in a cryogenic freezing tube. See you in a couple of hundred years... Alright... That's okay not a problem... Yet once you wake up it's pretty much leave the ship immediately by yourself and go down on this new alien world on a SOLO MISSION

So I'm thinking alright, that can be doable. Quick in and out, maybe meet a new cast member and bring them back to the ship? No no no... No no no no no... Not like that. Instead all that lovely cast you had built up... Gone. Bye! Don't need those characters anymore.

Getting a new cast right? Gonna meet a handful of people, and then bring them back to the ship right? or Maybe the ship docks and the old cast comes down spend some time with them here? No on both accounts.

If this game ended when the cryofreeze happened... Honesty it would have been way better. It would have been short, and people would have bitched, but it would have been a pure space opera. Which is what I think a lot of people wanted. Even then it would have left a door open to a space opera continuation sequel.

Problem was a major cast change mid project then throwing the whole original cast under the bus.

There are ways to make a game in a way that you go from one setting to another, and then back again. "Star Ocean: Till the End of Time" way back on the PS2 is a good example of such a genre done properly.

I feel like there was just so many players who got into space opera, then put up with the landing part... and were like "are we off the planet yet?" No... Next update... "Are we off the planet yet?" No... and on and on it went... Then Finally they asked "Are we off the planet yet?" Yes! We are finally off the planet and back on the ship! The jump for joy HURRAY back to the part of the game I loved! Then it's like "Hold up... Yea back on the ship, but for a minute it's over dude. Sorry"

That left a bitter taste in a lot of people's mouth. If they gave this game like 1 or 2 more updates focused on the space part at the end... It could have rounded out nicely, but I think the complaints were getting so high they just rapped it up as quick as possible instead of the best way possible.

I liked the first half of the game. I wanted that space opera, and it delivered well and was rather enjoyable. The thing is that it's two different games. The 2nd half isn't bad either. The problem is cast an set are both fully replaced. It's a completely different game. If you cut this in half I could argue it's 2 complete games.

Lets see what another game may look like if we done that it that way:

Imagine the game "S.H.E.L.T.E.R" Alright so you live in a fallout shelter with your parents and siblings, and you head out meet some lady and she takes you to a new town to meet some new people. Great! Oh, but um... You can't go back to the Shelter with the family anymore. Those people are all gone. You are now stuck at the new camp with the new people until the very end of the game and you go home to the camp. You can't give your mom or sisters jobs and are no longer in the story until the end and forget about knocking them up until the very end maybe? The game wouldn't be as satisfying.

Ultimately the game created a cast and set just to toss it in the bin for a new cast and set, and only brought the two together for a brief and fleeting moment at the very end. This should have been 2 games not 1 game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Read my question again... ;)
No walkthrough needed for the walkthrough unless you can't see.
Blow up the pic's and you can clearly see what is going on.

Did you take the invs pill or not and follow the green line for what you did, for the first pic and for the next pic you follow the green line for what you picked in the last pic or you get a new choice to do and so on.

disasterpasta

Aug 3, 2019
What a shit fucking game, no matter what you choose with the NTR button or with the dialog options the entire game is basically just NTR simulator.

You can't stop anything, you can't actually engage with the plot in any other way than 'be a degenerate and fuck everyone whilst being ok with them fucking other people' or 'be a cuck and sit back as everyone else has sex'.

No options to fight back, No option to try and help that strange ninja woman at the start...

Just a terrible story, terrible animations and zero options.

1/10.

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
Hoping for the sequel because who will the MC choose the tattoo girl, his wife that has a child from a random stranger because of the drug or the tribe girl whose has on crush on the MC or the other girls like chloe but i'm hoping for a Sequel

Reactions: Grelk

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hoping for the sequel because who will the MC choose the tattoo girl, his wife that has a child from a random stranger because of the drug or the tribe girl whose has on crush on the MC or the other girls like chloe but i'm hoping for a Sequel
In that case, Harem route seems to be obvious

Reactions: Chabs28

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
So the only one the ends up pregnant is Aurora, or Cassandra it looks like. I was hoping to impregnate Chloe, Elyse, Zeoy , Jane, Malisa, Lexa, and Dahlia. but the done even show it!

Reactions: Chabs28 and Grelk

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
what a great game. How come it took so long for me to find it? thanks for the share I only found it because it was listed under your other games.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes