JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Ok, so who are the two gorgeous tatted chicks? I would say three, but I already know Chloe. Also, NTR. This is a frightening prospect, but is it avoidable? Like it doesn't have to happen? If so, might be worth checking out. If not, I'll leave this game at lightspeeds. Personally there are only two ways I can move past NTR. One: The person falls in love with whoever it happens with and the MC finds and falls in love with someone else. Sure, the hurt and regret is still there for the MC, but at least they figured out pretty early that it wouldn't have worked and both parties can move on and be happy with their chosen partners. Two: It doesn't happen period. NTR bothers me on a lot of levels, but I at least can understand it being critical to furthering a characters story and therefore sometimes necessary to a games central narrative.

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Ok, so who are the two gorgeous tatted chicks? I would say three, but I already know Chloe. Also, NTR. This is a frightening prospect, but is it avoidable? Like it doesn't have to happen? If so, might be worth checking out. If not, I'll leave this game at lightspeeds. Personally there are only two ways I can move past NTR. One: The person falls in love with whoever it happens with and the MC finds and falls in love with someone else. Sure, the hurt and regret is still there for the MC, but at least they figured out pretty early that it wouldn't have worked and both parties can move on and be happy with their chosen partners. Two: It doesn't happen period. NTR bothers me on a lot of levels, but I at least can understand it being critical to furthering a characters story and therefore sometimes necessary to a games central narrative.
The plot kinda makes it like you describe the first variant, but with options. For instance, early in the game you get the option to take a pill that will protect you from being memory wiped, so when you see your wife with another guy, you'll remember that she's your wife and occasionally have the option to say something or intervene in some other way (I only did the pill walkthrough, so I don't know how the game handles it when you don't take the pill). Again, this is largely optional. However, even if you decide to look the other way and let your wife and the other guy pursue their romance, the game still has a few narration lines implying the protagonist still didn't get over it (all the way until the end of the second act, when everyone's going into cryosleep while they're gonna fly to a new planet). Additionally, at the very end, when everyone's memories came back and, during the final dialogue with the wife, the player has a choice to either:
a. tell the wife that it's over between them and let her be with the new guy (new beginnings for everyone option);
b. let her be with the new guy but keep him updated on their sex life (cuck option);
c. insist that she returned to him (um...husband(?) option).
That is to say, over the course of the game, the PC has his own encounters with numerous other characters (I only tried it with women, but I think the game has gay encounters too? I don't know), and some of them have dialogues that imply love between them and the PC. Some of the possible endings also have the PC remain with one character or another, finding true love, and forgetting all about the old marriage.
All in all, I suggest you give it a try anyway. All the references to the PC's obsession with his wife can be written off as purely psychological - they've been married, had kids, then she suddenly went the other way and the PC feels abandoned, hence why he still pursues her, even if it's indirect.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
The plot kinda makes it like you describe the first variant, but with options. For instance, early in the game you get the option to take a pill that will protect you from being memory wiped, so when you see your wife with another guy, you'll remember that she's your wife and occasionally have the option to say something or intervene in some other way (I only did the pill walkthrough, so I don't know how the game handles it when you don't take the pill). Again, this is largely optional. However, even if you decide to look the other way and let your wife and the other guy pursue their romance, the game still has a few narration lines implying the protagonist still didn't get over it (all the way until the end of the second act, when everyone's going into cryosleep while they're gonna fly to a new planet). Additionally, at the very end, when everyone's memories came back and, during the final dialogue with the wife, the player has a choice to either:
a. tell the wife that it's over between them and let her be with the new guy (new beginnings for everyone option);
b. let her be with the new guy but keep him updated on their sex life (cuck option);
c. insist that she returned to him (um...husband(?) option).
That is to say, over the course of the game, the PC has his own encounters with numerous other characters (I only tried it with women, but I think the game has gay encounters too? I don't know), and some of them have dialogues that imply love between them and the PC. Some of the possible endings also have the PC remain with one character or another, finding true love, and forgetting all about the old marriage.
All in all, I suggest you give it a try anyway. All the references to the PC's obsession with his wife can be written off as purely psychological - they've been married, had kids, then she suddenly went the other way and the PC feels abandoned, hence why he still pursues her, even if it's indirect.
Well, as long as you can move on from her, finding love with someone else and being happier for it, I guess it's fine. Thanks for the response. Though, I'm still wondering, who are the two beautiful tatted ladies? Again, I already know Chloe ;)

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I hope there will be a sequel where the main character i mean your character who ends up with
But i have choosen the tribe girl

Reactions: NaruNaru1

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
EDIT: It was an issue with audio drivers related to the Audient Evo 4. Updating the drivers fixed the problem.

Anyone else getting this error, or know how to bypass it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So called best ending sucks big time. You can refuse to shake hands with the pig man for duping you, while you can't unload on your wife for cheating way back before the story starts, or tell the man who knocked her up to go fuck himself. Way to be a cuck till the end.

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
Yeah, that whole ending was rushed. I liked the game and how the ending was going. Till I get to the step daughters, who don't mention or even behave like they had sex with their dad. Absolutely no one but two evil alien bitches can get pregnant by the MC, and to top it off, no epilogue to see how life went for everyone. Nice game/story till you actually beat it, then it's just a lazy ending. But at least he did finish the game, unlike some.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
After the walkthrough of 0.12 you really don't need one.
I haven't played it yet(I'm about to), but I hate it when people say this. Often it means:
"If you play through the game 10 times you'll know the different paths, so you really don't need one".

What ends up happening is that I don't get enough of the kinks that do it for me due to the spread out occurance of them and I leave disappointed.

This happened all the 4 times I've heard this recently.

Example: The first prompt is "Look Closer" or "It's wrong".

So where does it lead? Does the mom notice? Will it lead to incest? Will it lead to tension between your wife and you? Will it lead to her cheating on you?
If I play out each path I'll know. Or if I had a walkthrough that included those options and where they lead to, because the ones in the google drive archive don't seem to. It starts at v.0.2 so maybe that's in v.0.1?

EDIT: Seems like the walkthrough for v0.1 is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/forgotten-paradise-v1-0-void-star.7292/page-13#post-733746
... and not in the Google Drive collection.

The NTR seems relatively tame here. I'd wish there had been ways to increase the relationship to X girl incrementally only to fall harder when she was cucked away later. With the current system only Cassandra really counts as NTR, based on MC's reactions.. And even seeing her with Andre doesn't seem to phase MC much. It also isn't explored fully.

Last edited:
Reactions: SmoothAdagio

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So called best ending sucks big time. You can refuse to shake hands with the pig man for duping you, while you can't unload on your wife for cheating way back before the story starts, or tell the man who knocked her up to go fuck himself. Way to be a cuck till the end.
Yeah man that is some mega simp cuck shit right there the MC is a joke and the wife is a whore.

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
How do you get the #1 ending can't seem to get it, what choices do I make to get it? Any help would be appreciated

Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
I hope there's part 2 where you can really choose and pregnant one of the girls and get a happy ending.;)

Nexymofo

Jul 8, 2019
Am I the only one driven up a wall simply because of the protagonists uniform early on in the game? I understand, its 60 years in the future but the man has the stars of a Brigadier General, the chevrons of a Sergeant, and the sleeve stripes of a Lieutenant.

Last edited:
Reactions: tsukiouji

prince.0251

Apr 7, 2020
Can someone please send a link to a complete walkthrough? Only one I've seen in really incomplete. I hate making the decisions without knowing how much it impacts the routes, bc some decisions are more important than others. LINK PLEASE X

Reactions: Fapmaister

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
This game feels a bit incomplete, hope there will be a sequel in the future or at least a proper epilogue that involves all the characters that we spent time in.

Reactions: Chabs28
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes