jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
These tribe women you meet are freaking retarded.

They see you come from an advanced space capsule from the sky

and their first thoughts are that you came from the woods and had

something to do with there friend's disappearance.

whats wrong with them seriously???

you need to make these women smarter

because they are dumb as hell.

They just literally saw the player come from the sky

how in the hell would they even think you could

have something to do with it then???

they are so bad at putting 2 and 2 together

OMG!!!
don't say , "omg" it's disrespectful to GOD.

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
You only don't get to see it but it still happens in the back ground.
You lose your wife to another guy and she gets pregnant by him even though you don't see it is still NTR.
I tested this out, this is wrong. If you turn off NTR she doesn't get pregnant. The game just moves onto the next scene. It's probably still implied that they're together though, but I read spoilers elsewhere that says in the ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tsukiouji

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
So after several d/l and restarts etc, still getting this crash.... error.
Any fixes?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 30, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 45, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 960, in event
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 594, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1674, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "/private/var/folders/mv/mmmwmblj7vbclncczpgqv1l80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B219D7EA-53F5-4D21-838E-2AD988D95B96/d/Forgotten_Paradise.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1517, in rollback
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Forgotten Paradise 0.11

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
So after several d/l and restarts etc, still getting this crash.... error.
Any fixes?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Forgotten Paradise 0.11
Looks like an old save that cannot find where it was because something has changed in the code. Might need to start a new game

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough. So far, got four positive and one negative ending.
The positives are:

The negative ending was
What other endings are there?

Otherwise, really loved the game, the portal bit at the end was pretty smart too, though it should have caused a paradox if not done. Some things that I didn't like:
  • After Queen's children break Jack's hand, he's not seen again until the ultimate good ending;
  • After having sex with Dahlia (I think that was her name?), the protagonist doesn't even check on her before going into cryo-sleep, though he does check on the others;
  • That eastern European guy felt wasted entirely, you see him some three times during the whole game! I mean, why even make him a character then?
  • Another thing was the protagonist not being able to properly get over the truth about his family, despite learning the truth early on, but I suppose it could be understood to a degree.

Last edited:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
FUCKING NTR. this game is not for me.
Agreed, but if you can look past it, the game is pretty good. Also, it's not like the game actually forces you into this role, you get several opportunities to intervene, you get to sleep around quite a lot yourself, and of course, you get the choice of taking the red pill right at the beginning that theoretically should make you forget all about being married.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What is NTR?
I think NTR is one of the least understood or most commonly confused fetishes out there. Specifically, it's where you have Person A and Person B who are in a romantic relationship. Then Person C (usually a man) comes along and one of the two lovers willingly cheats on / forsakes their romantic partner in favor of Person C. Then the other partner ends up just accepting the cheating. For it to be netorare, the scenario must satisfy the following conditions:
  1. A and B are in a relationship already (doesn't have to be a happy one; often it's not).
  2. C comes and flirts with A or B.
  3. A cheats on B (or B cheats on A) to be with C.
  4. The cheating must be willing; rape, some kind of trickery, etc., doesn't count.
  5. Whichever was faithful will allow themselves to be cuckolded (they are willfully ignorant, they feel powerless, they believe they deserve it, etc.).
I might be forgetting a condition (it's been awhile now), but that's pretty much it. Unless you meet all of the above points, it's not NTR. So:
  • Rape is not NTR. (The victim isn't willing.)
  • Swingers are not NTR. (The cuckold must be faithful; swinging is technically not being faithful.)
  • A wife who tries her best to keep a marriage together but whose husband cheats with his secretary at work is not NTR. (The wife didn't willingly allow her husband to cheat on her.)
  • A husband who's cheated on and then cheats in revenge is not NTR. (The initial cheating, as explained above, is not NTR. The follow-up revenge is also not NTR; the husband would have to just accept and allow it, which he doesn't.)
  • Someone in an open relationship who finds someone else he or she likes better is not NTR. Because the relationship is open, there's no expectation of faithfulness, so that condition cannot be met.
Hopefully this helps clear things up. If you want to better understand netorare, you might want to watch some Japanese works that contain that very thing. Because most people don't watch that, they don't understand what it is and assume "the girl isn't mine but went to that other dude" or something and thus there was NTR. The majority of games don't actually have NTR, even if a developer (mis)labels their game as including it.
Most of this is very incorrect.

1. and 3. A romantic relationship is not a requirement. Cheating is not even a requirement.​
NTR deals in loss and jealousy. If male A is hopelessly in love with female B, but in the friendzone and male C comes along and bangs B with A being a brokenhearted 3rd wheel.. it's NTR. In this case there's no cheating involved.​
2. There's no rule for who has to approach whom.​
4. The relationship doesn't have to be start out willingly. Let's take the example from earlier. C blackmailed B to bang her. She didn't like it, in fact she also had feelings for A, but C "fucked her too good" or whatever and she starts wanting to be with C, abandoning any thoughts of A. This is also NTR.​
5. They do not have to be allow it or be willing or unwilling, they don't even have to know. All that matters is the result. If their efforts fail and they end up the 'loser' and brokenhearted or cuckolded, it's NTR.​
Rape is not NTR. (The victim isn't willing.)
No, it pretty much isn't. There are however rape stories that end out in NTR. It depends on how it evolves.

Swingers are not NTR. (The cuckold must be faithful; swinging is technically not being faithful.)
True, swinging is not NTR. The cucked party does not have to be faithful though, but an act of swinging doesn't count.

A wife who tries her best to keep a marriage together but whose husband cheats with his secretary at work is not NTR. (The wife didn't willingly allow her husband to cheat on her.)
Cheating NTR. If an act of cheating is to be considered NTR it has to be spiteful and meant to garner sympathy for the victim of the cheating or involve some form of jealousy.

A husband who's cheated on and then cheats in revenge is not NTR. (The initial cheating, as explained above, is not NTR. The follow-up revenge is also not NTR; the husband would have to just accept and allow it, which he doesn't.)
He doesn't have to accept it for it to be NTR, but if his first thought is to get revenge it probably isn't NTR. He would have to be broken up about it and suffer. An NTR story can end with redemption, but it isn't NTR if the cucked person isn't down about it for some time.

Someone in an open relationship who finds someone else he or she likes better is not NTR. Because the relationship is open, there's no expectation of faithfulness, so that condition cannot be met.
It depends on the feelings of the person left behind. If there's no jealousy or need to feel sympathy, no it's not NTR.

Here's a flowchart of how to deal with some of the related tags: (for tagging here on f95zone, see this)
NTR flowchart.png
EDIT: In the flowchart above netorare and netori are bundled together. The 2 are simply a matter of perspective, but netori is the most palatable to most people since there the MC who's the easiest to relate to isn't being stomped on.
Netorase simply means cuckold. It is when a person enjoys it when their love interest gets pleasured by another person. Jealousy may still be a factor, but the cuck enjoys it if it's netorase.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes