hepipepi

Dec 20, 2019
Finally got around to play the game until the endings. Unbelievable how much potential was shreddered by the gamemakers hissy fit! Lots of unused options, great renders, but the endings take the cake of wasted opportunities and illogical stuff.

Why would the others on the planet not accept the MC´s Alien daughter? Yes, the character who was used to be the trainer and punching ball of the daughter by the Alien, would surely have long reservations, but the others on the ship were awoken only after the daughter left the spaceship. Why would they be so much against her, esp. if there are so few left and every hand is needed?
This is the thing that bothers me the most. I wanted to stay on the planet but with her by my side. Killing her was just wrong, and abandoning the others to. There shouldve been a third choice if she doesnt kill the witch.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This is the thing that bothers me the most. I wanted to stay on the planet but with her by my side. Killing her was just wrong, and abandoning the others to. There shouldve been a third choice if she doesnt kill the witch.
I admit it lacks some possible endings.

Reactions: Turret

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
Seriously Impressive. Especially for Parody. I personally would love to see an after story type scenario. Something that plays off the girls you chose maybe? xD Still awesome game!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well it was funn and weird
But most disturbing thing was that u do allot of sex but no impregnation ;(
Saw black man fuck my wife and she become pregnant from fist time ........ DAAAAAAAM :mad:
Dev did no concentrate on goal Mc there

Reactions: asmonGod and DTA316

dakep

Jan 26, 2020
wew, what a story. a bit of a mess here and there, but all in all pretty neat.
when you meet the hobo I had a hunch what was going on, but boy did I not expect the journey in-between.
also, glad I saved before the portal. way better ending

Reactions: syponis

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
I played this game in one day. I read all text messages and i watched every scene. DUDE THIS GAME WAS FUCKING AMAZING! I loved the story, i loved the art, i loved the game. With these little game of thrones edits dude you got me laughing xD

only negativ point at the end i would have made a camp with a minimap to all houses/shacks to fuck everyone as long as i like

FUCKING GOOD GAME

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
What funny was is that the developer says ntr is all avoidable and the first thing when the story starts you get info that your wife was cheating whore and the girls where not mc daughter. :cautious:

but ntr was all avoidable right ?? :devilish:

That is why the ending was so dissapointing you get forced to through the alien daughter off the cliff but you cant do the same to person that realy deserved it witch was the wife.. it would have been a good ending if the wife could have been ejected from airlock on the space ship or be taken away when the aliens first invaded the ship.
That's good to know. Glad I found this out before I invested any time in the game. No interest if I can't avoid NTR content.

D

Deleted member 1928798

Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 03 Mar, 2020
Download it here:

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)

Stormrider56

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 03 Mar, 2020
Download it here: Forgotten Paradise [v1.0] [Void Star]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Thank you

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes